New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
MDI Form
by TG3786 Delhi - Wednesday, 7 October 2015, 09:09 PM
  Sir, I was filling out the form for MDI, Gurgoan, and in the Class X and Class XII marks section, it is not accepting decimals. For example, my grade point for Science in Xth was, 9, so for marks out of 100, we multiply 9 by 9.5 = 85.5. Each time, I enter 85.5, it automatically deletes the input. It is accepting only whole numbers. Kindly help.
Re: MDI Form
by Lokesh Sharma - Saturday, 10 October 2015, 05:20 PM
  Query: Sir, I was filling out the form for MDI, Gurgoan, and in the Class X and Class XII marks section, it is not accepting decimals. For example, my grade point for Science in Xth was, 9, so for marks out of 100, we multiply 9 by 9.5 = 85.5. Each time, I enter 85.5, it automatically deletes the input. It is accepting only whole numbers. Kindly help.

Answer: Read the guidelines/ directions/information given on MDI application brochure/website in this regard. Also, mail/call them and ask for directions....in case nothing works out before the last date, round off the marks to the lower side i.e. round off 85.5 to 85
by TG2979 Delhi - Sunday, 8 November 2015, 02:15 PM
  Sir, there are three programs in MDI
1. PGP-Management
2. PGP-HR
3. PGP-International Management

Which all do we have to fill?
by Lokesh Sharma - Saturday, 28 November 2015, 12:49 PM
  If the fee for applying to all three is same as the fee for applying to one then go for all three in the below order of preference-
1. PGP-Management
2. PGP-HR
3. PGP-International Management

If not then apply just for the 1st. Apply for HR if you know that you want to go for HR