New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!
IIFT
by Lokesh Sharma - Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 12:56 PM
  Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Campuses- Delhi and Kolkata
Both campuses are worth joining
Flagship Program- MBA in International Business

Eligibility- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2016.
No age limit.

Qualifying exam- IIFT takes students through its own entrance test called IIFT entrance. Successful candidates are then called for 2nd stage of selection which includes Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview

Exam pattern- IIFT Admission Test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English). It generally consists of questions covering the following areas:
i) English Comprehension
ii) General Knowledge and Awareness
iii) Logical Reasoning
iv) Quantitative Analysis

Important Dates-
Last date for obtaining Application Form & Prospectus through Post (Demand Draft): 20th August 2015 (Thursday)
Last date for obtaining Application Form & Prospectus across the Counter at IIFT (By Cash): 03rd September 2015 (Thursday)
Last Date for Online Registration: 03rd September 2015 (Thursday)
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 03rd September 2015 (Thursday)
Last date for obtaining Prospectus and Receipt of Applications for Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs: 15th February 2016 (Monday)
IIFT 2015 Written Examination: 22nd November 2015 (Sunday, 10.00 am to 12.00 noon)

For More info, visit the below pasted link
http://www.iift.edu/new/
Re: IIFT
by vishwadeepak tiwari - Tuesday, 21 July 2015, 10:51 PM
  The link attatched to this post is not responsive... sad
by Lokesh Sharma - Friday, 24 July 2015, 07:20 PM
  It is here...you might want to use another system
by Aayush Sharma - Monday, 27 July 2015, 06:50 AM
  How to prepare for the General Knowledge and Awareness Section for the IIFT Entrance???
by Lokesh Sharma - Thursday, 30 July 2015, 12:20 AM
  Nothing that you do at this point will stick, so it is best to focus on the other sections- QA,VA,LRDI- and leave GK for the last 10-12 days when you can pick up a compilation of the major events and names of this year (usually students use Manorama Year book or Competition Success Review). In the meantime, keep reading The Hindu and you can make your own compilation of dates, events, personalities and conferences.
by saahil kejriwal - Tuesday, 18 August 2015, 01:17 PM
  They are not accepting my online payment. I've tried more than once to do so. What should I do?
by Lokesh Sharma - Tuesday, 18 August 2015, 02:18 PM
  Do some Dharna in front of their office.....be true to your name :P

Try payment again the next day, use some other credit/debit card
Re: IIFT;reservation
by TG2952 Delhi - Friday, 21 August 2015, 07:50 PM
  sir,
I have a OBC-NC certificate made in June 2014. Is it still applicable or should I have to get new one made?

by TG2952 Delhi - Friday, 21 August 2015, 08:07 PM
  sir,
Is summer training counted as work ex.?
Re: IIFT;reservation
by Lokesh Sharma - Wednesday, 26 August 2015, 05:41 PM
  Query: I have a OBC-NC certificate made in June 2014. Is it still applicable or should I have to get new one made?

Answer: No idea of that. Kindly write a mail to given email id at CAT website or from the certificate issuing authority to confirm the validity duration of the certificate.
by Lokesh Sharma - Wednesday, 26 August 2015, 05:41 PM
  No
by TG3693 Delhi - Monday, 31 August 2015, 10:15 AM
  There is only the exam fees that is to be paid or do we have to fill a college form also.
by Lokesh Sharma - Tuesday, 22 September 2015, 03:28 PM
  Query: There is only the exam fees that is to be paid or do we have to fill a college form also.

Answer: You do not have to apply separately to any college since only IIFT accepts IIFT's score. You will be required to disclose your preference out of their 2 campuses- Delhi and Kolkata. In such a case, always choose the older campus.