New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!
Miscelleneous
by Lokesh Sharma - Thursday, 11 September 2014, 05:22 PM

Chirag Choudhary

Q: Hello sir.. Sir if possible plz tell about the reservation of various caste in mba exams......... Is these reservation really help the students who are from obc or sc... Or it is just for showing...? Bcoz if a person who score 88 percentile .. Cant get the same respect as compared to the candidate who get 99.99?? Thank you.. I forward for your response at workshop..

A: The question of whether the person gets respect or not is very dicey and involves analysis of parameters that would not be apt for this forum. As for the benefits of reservations, they are huge. It often makes the difference of heaven and hell for a candidates. Heaven for the ones who get the benefits of reservation and hell for the one who do not :D
Re: Miscelleneous
by vaibhav malhotra - Friday, 12 September 2014, 12:02 AM
  Hello Lokesh Sir!

Sir,

Recently, I heard about the SOIL - School Of Inspired Leadership from one of my friends.
It has a different and one complete selection process in itself.

I want to take a sincere advice from you on whether I should opt(fill the form of the same) or not?

the website link is as follows:-

http://www.soilindia.net/

Please advise .

Yours Sincerely

TGite
by Lokesh Sharma - Friday, 19 September 2014, 04:23 AM
  Replied on another thread
by tgnoida1087 tg - Monday, 22 December 2014, 02:35 PM
  Hi Sir,

Please let me know about PGCIM program from SPJAIN? Is it worth to go for it.
by Lokesh Sharma - Thursday, 30 July 2015, 12:24 AM
  The question is highly specific and would depend on the options you have and your present experience, salary and aspirations. Kindly contact me in person if you are a TGite.
Miscelleneous
by TG3786 Delhi - Wednesday, 7 October 2015, 10:06 PM
  Sir, what in what order should I choose the different programs offered at IMT Ghaziabad?

PGDM Full Time, PGDM Marketing, PGDM Finance, PGDM Dual Country
by Lokesh Sharma - Saturday, 10 October 2015, 05:23 PM
  Query: Sir, what in what order should I choose the different programs offered at IMT Ghaziabad?

PGDM Full Time, PGDM Marketing, PGDM Finance, PGDM Dual Country

Answer: Dual country toh ekdum nahi jaana....baaki for all colleges, fill PGDM full time/core as your first preference and for 2nd, 3rd and so on preferences choose the ones that you are more inclined to. If you feel that you like marketing more than Finance then keep Marketing as second preference. IMT's finance is not a good option, out students there tell us so.
by TG3169 Delhi - Monday, 9 November 2015, 05:25 PM
  SIR, in CMAT, do we need to fill the individual form of every other college or does it,like CAT, covers a few colleges on its own ?
by vishesh arora - Tuesday, 17 November 2015, 06:41 PM
  Sir what should be the order of preferrence for courses in IMI.Options are
PGDM
PGDM-Banking and financial services
PGDM-HRM

Also is it advisable to fill for Kolkata and Bhubneshwar campuses?
by Lokesh Sharma - Tuesday, 17 November 2015, 07:48 PM
  Query: SIR, in CMAT, do we need to fill the individual form of every other college or does it,like CAT, covers a few colleges on its own ?

Answer: Yes, you have to fill the individual colleges.

Good colleges under CMAT

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS)
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJIMSR)
Goa Institute of Management (GIM)
Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management
Xavier Institute Of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIMB)

Average colleges under CMAT (for people willing to take admission with 75 percentile or below)

Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS)
Sydenham Institution of Management Studies and Research and Entrepreneurship Education
Alliance University
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS)
Christ University, Bangalore
by Lokesh Sharma - Tuesday, 17 November 2015, 07:50 PM
  Query: Sir what should be the order of preferrence for courses in IMI.Options are
PGDM
PGDM-Banking and financial services
PGDM-HRM

Also is it advisable to fill for Kolkata and Bhubneshwar campuses?

Answer: The order should be PGDM followed by HR. Do not go for Banking and financial services unless you are already in that sector and know that this is where you will build your career further.

Whether to apply for other campuses is a personal choice depending on one's ability, preparation, desperation to be done with MBA preparation this year and opportunity cost.

You are a stud, you need not apply for any IMI campus except Delhi.
by TG3169 Delhi - Thursday, 26 November 2015, 12:34 PM
  SIR, what would be a better way to apply for common colleges ,like XIMB and GIM . is it through XAT or CMAT? :P
by Lokesh Sharma - Saturday, 28 November 2015, 12:46 PM
  If you are one of those who play safe- apply via both.

If you are the confident types- fill only via XAT