New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!
SNAP
by Lokesh Sharma - Monday, 8 September 2014, 03:35 PM
  Colleges under SNAP

SNAP (3-4) Gives absolute scores
Very easy test
SIBM, Pune (the best among colleges under SNAP, particularly good for HR))
SCHMRD (second best college among SNAP, good for HR, passable for other courses too )
SIBM, Bangalore
SIIB- Symbiosis institute of international business (should be one of the last options, if it is an option at all). If you are confident that you will not settle for an average college, you can skip this one, but at your own risk.

Other 10-12 institutes for mass com, operations etc. but none of them is good.
Re: SNAP
by Sayyam Sachdev - Friday, 12 September 2014, 06:14 PM
  Sir, while filling the application form I came across two questions:

Which other entrance exams are you appearing for?
and
Are you undergoing any test preparation course?

do they have any importance? are we supposed to leave them or answer honestly to such questions??
by tgdel1082 tg - Monday, 15 September 2014, 10:36 PM
  i have same questions as sayyam sachdev does.. plz reply lokesh sir!
by tgdel1024 tg - Wednesday, 17 September 2014, 09:44 AM
  Hi Sir, I am keen to fill in forms for some mass com/marketing colleges too. I would be filling in MICA.Shall I fill in symbiosis college for mass comm?I mean is it worth it? Also please suggest some colleges good for marketing and mass comm in India.
by Lokesh Sharma - Friday, 19 September 2014, 04:16 AM
  Which other entrance exams are you appearing for?
Name all the major entrance exams you plan to take- SNAP, XAT, NMAT, IIFT ETC.

Are you undergoing any test preparation course?
No. They expect you to take CAT solely on the basis of your logical ability and wits. However, if lying here pinches your conscious, please be honest.
by Lokesh Sharma - Friday, 19 September 2014, 04:18 AM
  Hi Sir, I am keen to fill in forms for some mass com/marketing colleges too. I would be filling in MICA.Shall I fill in symbiosis college for mass comm?I mean is it worth it? Also please suggest some colleges good for marketing and mass comm in India.

By all means.
by tgnoida1008 tg - Sunday, 21 September 2014, 07:03 PM
  What is the difference between 'appeared for bachelor's degree' and 'bachelor's degree' in the question asking us about our qualifications?
by Lokesh Sharma - Thursday, 25 September 2014, 12:48 PM
  One who has appeared for final year exams but the result has not been declared comes in the former category whereas he who has his degree completed and has availed his result is in the latter.
by tgdel1461 tg - Friday, 26 September 2014, 09:44 PM
  Sir, I want to specialize in Finance. Should I apply for MBA - BANKING AND FINANCE - SSBF ?
by Lokesh Sharma - Tuesday, 21 October 2014, 02:26 PM
  No
by Atishay Jain - Saturday, 25 July 2015, 08:42 PM
  Sir, Please send in your latest comments for SNAP
by Lokesh Sharma - Thursday, 30 July 2015, 12:22 AM
  Jo upar likha wohi sab hai dost....aur kuch poochna hai toh batao
by rajat jain - Tuesday, 1 September 2015, 06:53 PM
  sir can final year sudents appear for snap exam 2015

by Lokesh Sharma - Friday, 4 September 2015, 11:35 AM
  Query: can final year sudents appear for snap exam 2015
Answer: Yes, they will admit you on provisional basis and expect you to clear your final year in the first attempt.
by TG3296 Delhi - Sunday, 6 September 2015, 10:47 PM
  sir
please tell me about this course 'MBA - INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP - SIBM Pune'. Since i want to go into entrepreneurship.
by TG2963 Delhi - Monday, 7 September 2015, 02:41 PM
  Sir what about
Symbiosis Institute of Business management Hyderabad [SIBM-Hyderabad] and
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies [SIMS]
by Lokesh Sharma - Monday, 7 September 2015, 03:54 PM
  Query: please tell me about this course 'MBA - INNOVATION & ENTREPRENEURSHIP - SIBM Pune'. Since i want to go into entrepreneurship

Answer: You may fill it now....we'll talk about if after all you have the final results of all the options available to you.
by Lokesh Sharma - Monday, 7 September 2015, 03:55 PM
  Query: Sir what about
Symbiosis Institute of Business management Hyderabad [SIBM-Hyderabad] and
Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies [SIMS]

Answer: Not their these are relatively new colleges and do not have that good placement record...you can afford to give them a miss.
by RAGHAV GUPTA - Tuesday, 8 September 2015, 06:44 AM
  SIR WHAT ABOUT SIMS AND SSBF SHOULD I FILL THE COLLEGES? ALSO SIR DO U HAVE ANY IDEA LIKE IF WE FILL 2 COURSES UNDER 1 COLLEGE THEN I HAVE TO PAY 1000RS OR RS2000 FOR THAT??
by Lokesh Sharma - Wednesday, 9 September 2015, 10:39 PM
  Query: SIR WHAT ABOUT SIMS AND SSBF SHOULD I FILL THE COLLEGES? ALSO SIR DO U HAVE ANY IDEA LIKE IF WE FILL 2 COURSES UNDER 1 COLLEGE THEN I HAVE TO PAY 1000RS OR RS2000 FOR THAT?

Answer: Don't fill these colleges.

Different colleges adopt different policy with regard to that. For example, one is required to pay 250 for each course that one applies for at XLRI while filling XAT. Fill different courses and see if the amount they ask you to pay at the end changes with that.
by RAGHAV GUPTA - Friday, 25 September 2015, 03:55 PM
  Sir is innovation and enterpreneurship course worth filling of sibm pune?? i have already selected ssib,sibm pune(mba),scmhrd,sibm bengluru...so should i consider this course for being on the safer side or not??AND sir while filling the form i came across exams question and coaching institute so i should be honest? or not?
by Lokesh Sharma - Sunday, 27 September 2015, 05:57 PM
  Query: Sir is innovation and enterpreneurship course worth filling of sibm pune?? i have already selected ssib,sibm pune(mba),scmhrd,sibm bengluru...so should i consider this course for being on the safer side or not??AND sir while filling the form i came across exams question and coaching institute so i should be honest? or not?

Answer: Nahi, if you are from a middle class family and can get a general/core MBA at an equivalent college and you can let this pass. Do not concede that you took coaching for CAT. Say that you took guidance from some seniors who were at MBA colleges.