New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
about cbt
by sairamteja jogi - Sunday, 9 December 2012, 07:54 PM
  sir,i would like to oin cat cbt ,what benefits can i expect from u?,regarding material,video lessons,doubt clarification,practice tests with solutions..........
Re: about cbt
by Hriday Sarat - Friday, 14 December 2012, 07:12 PM
  Dear Sairam,

The CAT CBT is for those who have already appeared for CAT once. It aims to develop and polish your skills in quantitative aptitude, verbal ability and data interpretation.

The material includes Video Lectures on Important topics of Quantitative Aptitude. Dozens of practice tests for Quant, Verbal and DI/LR, and online doubt clarification.
All the material has been created by an expert TG team and new material is continuously added. The material is also updated with the latest question types required for the CAT. All tests come with solutions.
Apart from this there is the forum feature where our instructors interact with you and solve your doubts and post interesting questions and material. This is also a platform for you to interact with your peers and develop a small study group of your on.

This programme is definitely the best programme for a person who has appeared for CAT once and is looking to hone his or her skills to bell the CAT!

Hriday G S
Team TG
by suhas vadyaraju - Monday, 6 May 2013, 06:10 AM
  @Hriday Sarat I have enrolled for CBT last week but I'm not able to find the sectional tests anywhere...
I would be grateful if u could help me go about it

With regards,
Suhas vadyaraju
by Lokesh Sharma - Wednesday, 15 May 2013, 04:06 PM
  http://totalgadha.com/course/view.php?id=5

Visit the above link and serial number 8 onwards are sectional tests.