New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
B School Application
by Md Shajji Razzaq - Wednesday, 29 June 2011, 05:53 PM
  Hi TG team

Took GMAT yesterday - Scored a 740 V41 Q49. I have 4 years of experience (2 years post grad and 2 years during my grads). I am currently the training process owner for a department in Genpact. I take care of the training requirements of the some 80+ employees. I have good academics and I have grown grown pretty well in the organisation.

I am sure there a lot of people with similar profiles. I'd like to know which schools will look at this kind of experience favourably. How do I go about writing the B schools essays?

Warm Regards
Shajji
Re: B School Application
by Md Shajji Razzaq - Saturday, 2 July 2011, 03:15 AM
  No Responses... TG team: Can somebody help?
by Ok . - Saturday, 9 July 2011, 05:51 PM

Congratulations Mr. Razzaq for gr8 score. You will surely get a gr8 college by this score and as per ur profile.

Can u inform wht all material did u refer to? hav my GMAT in comng days.

wbr

by Md Shajji Razzaq - Wednesday, 13 July 2011, 05:08 PM
  Hey Wbr

Thanks for the wishes. Here's the list of materials that I used.

OG 12
Manhattan Strategy Guides
GMAT Prep Exams
Online free CATs from Manhattan, Kaplan, Princeton review.
PowerScore CR Bible

These are must do books. Also, it is very important that one time his/her practice sessions - Practice in timed slots. Make notes of questions that you got wrong.

Shajji

by anirudh ghosh - Saturday, 23 July 2011, 10:55 PM

Dear Shaji ,

Congratulations !!!.I guess you should go for ISB school deadline Sep 15.Also try for general management MBA in colleges which are from 5~10 numbers according to businessweek - all deadlines will close by 31st of Oct - Try Tuck,Tepper,Ross,Haas or chicago booth if you are interested in US.You must start your process as soon as possible as deadlines are approaching .You will get someone to help you out in this .I am not sure where you are but it makes sense to have a face to face discussion with your counsellor .

by Md Shajji Razzaq - Thursday, 29 September 2011, 06:39 AM
  Dear Anirudh,

Thanks for your wishes. I have applied to ISB and Goizueta in their first and Early round respectively. Planning to apply to Kellog and Ross in Oct. I have not received any interview calls yet. sad

Thanks
Shajji
by through mba - Saturday, 1 October 2011, 03:35 AM
  Hi Shajji

can you tell us more about your profile.
by Md Shajji Razzaq - Wednesday, 12 October 2011, 10:37 PM
  2 yrs FT and 2 yrs PT work ex in BPO..

Good academics.. Currently a training process owner for 90+ employees...