New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
Ma'am please evaluate my profile
by Ravi Pratap - Saturday, 21 August 2010, 12:47 AM
  Hello ma'am...I have a query to make regarding my  profile to apply to bschools thru gmat....please evaluate the same and guide me....
10th - 76%
12th - 62%
engineering(above average institute) CSE-80%
Gmat-wil take in september 2nd week..projected score 700+
work experience - 31 months...After working with one  of the leading IT company for 14 months as a software engineer I realised growth is less and type of work is monotonous and to learn business I should make a career shift therefore i joined a small trading firm..I work as a sales manager and i am also into business expansion and developments for the past 17 months.since the firm is small i get to work in both sales and business development..Will it be difficult for me to find a place in a good b-school in india and singapore bcoz i made a shift from IT to Sales & Business Dev.Would they attach less value to a small firm's work ex...??
Achievements at Work -
At the IT Firm
Was made the module leader in 8 months(it generally takes more than 1.5 years).Trained resources under me.
Was awarded the gems award..
At the Trading Firm...
Pitched a deal(>30L ) all alone...
Extra Co - District level badminton player(was trained under a national level player),won many awards in Debate,Declamation,elocution.,Drama,editor of college magazine(my department),participated in national level symposiums
Directed and acted in Drama and skits in the company.I am also a guitar player.
What are my chances in the following bschools...
ISB,Great Lakes,SPJIMR,NUS,NBS....Please suggest me more bschools....
Thanking you in advance
Ravi