New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
doubts
by roy paul mathew - Saturday, 29 May 2010, 12:42 PM

Hi please clarify my doubts.....

1 Parajumble
A. Nevertheless this modest beginning alike of knowledge and of humour gradually grew to perfection in my fields of thought; every sentence of the condemned work took root and gathered weight, and it remained in my mind, just as a little branch of a tree, if left on the ground on a winter's night, will be found next morning covered with strange white crystals which the frost has so freakishly fashioned.
B. Like a polypus, it was bred out of itself. The impressions of my youth, the observations which I was enabled to make, found support in the most trifling events.
C. Thus the first sketch grew and became in its turn the starting-point of many offshoots, all relating to morals and manners.
D. I amused myself for a while with this little book on matrimony, and spent a delightful week in working into this innocent trifle the mass of ideas which, to my great astonishment, I found I had acquired.
E. The joke was ruined by the criticism of an authority, and, always ready to learn from advice, I fell back upon my life of unconcerned idleness.
Choose one answer.  

a. CBAED  
  b. AEDBC  
  c. ABCDE  
  d. EDABC  
  e. DEACB 

Choose one answer.  

Of millions of contemporary musicians playing in Britain today, professional songwriters among them, many can't play a note.

a. Many professional songwriters, out of millions of contemporary musicians playing in Britain today, can’t play a note  
  b. Of millions of contemporary musicians playing in Britain today, professional songwriters among them, many can't play a note.  
  c. Of the millions of contemporary musicians playing in Britain today, professional songwriters among them, many can't play a note.  
  d. professional songwriters are among millions of contemporary musicians playing in Britain today who can’t play a note  
  e. Of the millions of contemporary musicians playing in Britain today, many professional songwriters can't play a note.

Re: doubts
by Nitesh Shah - Saturday, 29 May 2010, 05:12 PM

The ans for the 2nd question would be option e.

Re: doubts
by Nitesh Shah - Saturday, 29 May 2010, 05:12 PM

The ans for the 2nd question would be option e.