IIM Lucknow- Profile, placements, interview questions and group discussion topics
Situated at the outskirts of the historic and
culturally rich city of Lucknow, the Indian Institute of
Management Lucknow (IIML) was established in 1984, by the Government of India,
as a national level school of excellence in management science. IIML is also
entering into collaborative arrangements with leading business schools and
research centres in India, Europe, Canada, South and Southeast Asia.
Name: Indian Institute Of Management- Lucknow
candidate must hold a Bachelorâ€™s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent
CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/
Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Persons with Disability (PWD) category]. The Bachelorâ€™s
Degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a
minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling
(10+2) or equivalent.
Expenses on tuition, room, teaching material, computer
facilities, and other fees for a single student living on the campus, for the
current batch, is Rs. 2 09 500 per year.
Test Accepted: Common
Admission Test (CAT)
Institute Facts (Infra, Activities
1) Set amidst a sprawling area of 200 acres, IIM Lucknow is a fully residential institute, offering housing capabilities for 500 students and 75 faculty. Its state-of-the-art IT facilities are perhaps the best in the country. Strategically located murals and carefully christened buildings like Chintan (the Faculty Block), Bodhgriha (the PGP Block), Manthan (the MDP Block), Gyanodaya (Library: The Rich Learning Resource Centre), Computer Centre (with state of the art computing facilities), and Samadhan (the Administrative Block) motivate the thought process for concentrating on specific areas of activities as well as integrate the overall process of knowledge generation, application and dissemination.
2) â€˜Gyanodayaâ€™- the home of
learning. The library of IIM Lucknow characterizes what the institute stands
for - accessibility, vision and excellence. This spacious 30,000 square foot
two storied library, is a repository of knowledge, both historical and current.
3) Chief Architect for IIML- Shri Lakshmipat Singhania. Total Built-up Area- 200 acres
4) In the past, IIML has exchanged its students with the following institutes- ESSEC, Paris; ESCP-EAP, Paris; ESADE, Barcelona; McMaster University, Ontario; Jonkoping International Business School, Sweden; Leipzig Graduate School of Business, Germany; Universite Catholique de Louvain, Belgium; Copenhagen Business School, Denmark, REIMS Management School, France, Universite Jean Moulin, Lyon, France, Graduate School of Management Universite Robert Schuman, France, European Business School, Germany, University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, Toulouse Business School, France.
5) The student
faculty ratio is about 8:1 at IIML.
6) The diversity of the IIM-L curriculum is complemented by a rich variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. These provide stimulating avenues for professional development to students who, along with faculty and staff members, organize and participate in wide range of cultural and professional events, both in and outside the Institute.
â€“Annual Management Festival
7) A wide range of sporting facilities are available on campus. These include a Football and Cricket field; Basketball, Volleyball and Badminton courts; and an indoor recreation hall for Badminton and Table-Tennis. A Gymnasium with modern equipment has recently been set up. A number of intra-mural events are held around the year and evoke keen participation. The Inter-Hostel 'Sikandar' trophy is awarded annually to the most prolific hostel in the area of sports.
IIM Lucknow- Interview Questions
Hi All, |
Please find IIM Lucknow's interview questions.
IIM Lucknow- Group Discussion Topics
Please find IIM Lucknow's group discussion topics.
IIM Lucknow- Placements
Hi All, |
Please find IIM Lucknow's Placement Statistics.
Re: IIM Lucknow- Placements
Thank you very much for so much information. Are there any similar links for other colleges. It would be of great help, if u could upload info for other colleges.
Re: IIM Lucknow- Placements
Thanks and following is the link for the rest of the colleges that I have prepared till date :-http://totalgadha.com/mod/forum/view.php?id=68
Soon, I would be uploading information on rest of the colleges as well