New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
Good Luck for CAT 2009!
by Dagny Taggart - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 03:29 PM
  Good luck for cat 2009 This month marks the completion of three years of Totalgadha.Com. Not many people know, totalgadha.com was christened as 'lessonsandproblems.com' in the year 2006. TG got the site registered at some local server and we registered two names on the website- Super Boss and Dagny. We were working at a leading CAT prep institute at that time and although people around us knew that TG had started a website, only two us could access it. He was putting his best questions and I was just viewing them every day. People used to come up saying 'who would come online to study?' or 'there are so many websites already, why would people come to you?' Somehow I never questioned TG. He would post some questions during the day and I would take a look at them. The website had light-dark brown combination at that time. During our free time, TG would teach me the technicalities of the website. I would often say that lessonsandproblems.com was a little boring name. He would give me his logics about why such a name would work. I would listen but come up with the same complain again and again. The problem with TG was that he had a strong trust in my 'instincts'; he still has. :P That trust, I think , forced him to give a second thought to the website's name. He used to write blog with the nick' TotalGadha', which I didn't know of till then. He randomly asked one day, 'TotalGadha.Com kaisa naam hai'? Woah! And we changed the name from lessonsandproblems.com to totalgadha.com, and from cream-brown version to white-pink version.

We parted our ways on personal level at the end of November. I went ahead to join a different job, TG joined somewhere else but he kept working and officially launched the website in February 2007. Sometimes I would secretly check the website from cafe but never called him back to express my happiness. Lots of things happened during the months from 'December to April 2007. Luckily, we got in touch with each other once again. I left my job just to fulfill the dream that TG and I saw once upon a time. He bribed me with complete version of Calvin and Hobbes when I met him April. I was sold. :P He bought me laptop from his saving, for which I paid him back in installments. I started working on TG.Com on 10th May, 2007, and I was working as if I was always there. For two years, We sustained the websites through TG's savings and my pocket money. We even had a really rough time last year when my parents forced me to stay at home because I wanted to marry TG. But our sweat and tears paid off in the end. We ran our GMAT Blog, managed to convince my parents and got married, started our super exclusive CAT CBT Club, and TG Town- a place for our students to write blogs and make friends. Whew! From 2 registered users, we have grown to more than one lac users in these three years.

It has been a great journey so far. We have lived seasons together on both personal and professional level. A lot has changed but a lot hasn't changed as well. Two of us were there three years back also, and we are still here today for our students. If anything is changing, it is the love and support that is getting multiplied every year because of you guys.

Every year, I write a post just to say thank you to our TG members. I thought I would skip this post this year but some things just come directly from one's heart. Seasons and reasons don't make much sense during these moments. I would like to say thank you to all of you for helping us reach where we are today. With just a few days remaining for CAT, we would like to wish all of you lots of luck and wishes. Let nothing deter you from walking on the path of your dreams. And let no one tell you that you can't achieve your dreams. Have belief in yourself. And if you believe in yourself, go to the limits. No matter what happens on the D-Day, if you will have the will you would find your way as well. Hold you head high and go for it. smile

Sometimes we wonder how much more time have we left to enjoy this bliss. A few days back we have put 'tell a friend' button tell and share on the site. If you think, this site has proved any useful to you, please use the button to spread the message across.

Good luck and best wishes.

Dagny

You might also like:
An Inspiring true CAT story
Classification of Student Kingdom

Re: Good Luck for CAT 2009!
by honey chaubey - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 03:24 PM
  Hi Dagny Mam,
First thanks from my heart to TG & you , to provide such good concepts and CAT lessons , which students like me who are from small towns   ,could never get without TG.com . We are able to get such high quality resources just because of your hard work.

I wish whole TG team , you will keep growing like this and many more student
will get benefited 
by Dipak Haridas - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 03:33 PM
  "A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles"
truly wonderful and inspiring journey..
you two helped thousands to realise  their dreams and helping millions more...
keep up the good work...

Thank you Sir and Mam...
TG rocks!!!

Regards
Dipak
by Ravikant Singh - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 04:48 PM

Congrats to you and TG sir !

Infinite thanks for making such wonderful site.The beauty of this site is that it conveys its message in very simple and honest manner.While reading it my mind is at tremendous peace.

I would like to wish good luck for many more years to come and watch this journey sailing through all challenges.

by CATster . - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 04:58 PM

Thanks Maam and TG sir for your support and constant guidance...

Raj..
by arun kumar - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 04:59 PM
  I love both of you! I am also a budding entrepreneur!Your success vicariously pleases me! Wishing you all the luck !
by arnab _quant-um - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 05:02 PM
  hello mam and sir...u ppl just rock
by harsh tulsiyan - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 05:21 PM
  hi dangy mam..

thanks to tg sir and you ..
tG site has helped me so much in better ways ..
it also helped me clear many of my doubts ..
my wishes are with tg to grow and grow and outgrow all its competitors..

thanks once again tg
by Priya Ranjan Dutta - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 05:21 PM

Dear TG Sir and DT mam,

Thank you so much for your loads of wishes... I am highly indebted to both of you for your great endeavour in the form of Totalgadha.com. Learnt a lot in the forums apart from hundreds of concepts.

May God bless you three... (TG, DT and Totalgadha.com)...smile

Guys, let us put in the best efforts to give Gurudakshina(read IIM seats) to Sir and Mam!!!

Cheers!!!smile

by Ayan Ghosh - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 05:25 PM

Hi Dagny and TG,

Congrats to both of you for realizing your dreams.May God have a better tommorrow in store for you everyday.

Best of Luck to all my fellow Gadhas/Gadhis.Lets all make our dream come true.I hope all our hard work gets paid off.

I've had a great experience trying to bell tha CAT.But a seat in my college of dreams would certainly make me happier.

Thanks for all your support - TG,Dagny and Fellow Gadhas ...

Cheers!!!!

Ayan

by KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 06:07 PM
  All the lessons and tests that i have come across in tg, by far the best lesson that i have learnt from you guys is the lesson of believing in one's dreams.
loads of guys and girls come by your door (or internet gateway, if you may :P) and even more will come and get to their dreams because of what you guys have made and the lesson that we should learn from you is believing in who we are and what we can achieve, believing that life is about making your dreams fly off the ground and the proverbial e-castle on the clouds (cloud computing :P) can very well have better foundations than many-a-castles on the ground.

Frankly speaking, India today needs more innovation in education sector than anything else. if we are to sustain ourselves and get  roughly 350 million out of poverty then we definitely need education as the backbone of our country and that backbone is a little weak right now. only with innovation like yours, who someday i am sure will go beyond the MBA degree and vertically integrate with other education sectors, can India stand up with good quality education as its backbone.

Fredrich Nietsczhe once said "The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" and thinking differently is what you guys have exactly done and not just think but also act upon your thinking in a place where thinking differently and digressing from the "accepted norms" is a folly and told to be a sure shot burning coal laden path to hell.

Total Gadha is a management case study in the making smile
Thank You for being there as a teacher and as a hope smile
wish you guys have all the love, luck and laughter on each and every future venture you tread on together smile
I would love to visit you guys in person someday smile
by AsHwIn Drmz - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 06:11 PM

HI Tg $ Dagny...

I cannot express it in words how much i respect you both.You both have not only given a image to ur dreams...but helpn lots of students to visulaise their dream..You both are a inspiration...guide..such a big family...

thanks..a ton for ur guidence ...

Keep rockin always....

Ashwin

by Arjun Nair - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 06:23 PM
  congrats to both of u ... u guys hav done a great job .. it was only a few days back when i was reading TG's other blog tht i came to know u guys where married smile ... u guys make a great team n wishing u both the very best for ur lifes
by arjit anand - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 06:24 PM
  Thanks a lot mam!
by aritreyee chaudhuri - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 06:40 PM
  congrats to both of u! can imagine how good it must make u both feel to see how well your efforts are paying off..hope Totalgadha.com and the both of you go a very long way in life! good luck again!smile
by amit kheterpal - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 06:43 PM

congratulations tg sir and dagny mam..smileand thankyou for your good wishes..

by anusuya nandi - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 07:06 PM
  Thanks Mam and Sir:i hope we can pursue our dreams just the way both of you did
by Ankita Kayal - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 07:45 PM

Even I never thought that I would sit in front of computer with a pen and paper and solve quant problems!!!

But this really is undoubtably the BEST CAT prep site. 

Keep up the Good Work!!!

by jaya arora - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 07:51 PM
  Happy Birthday Totalgadha.com

I believe we can call this site your baby and the baby is 3 years old.
Wishing the TG family best wishes for the years to come.

Regards,
Jaya P
by kavi Mani Kumar K S - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 08:19 PM
  Hi TG and Dagny,

You have been a source of great inspiration to me. "Totalgadha.com" has been the ONLY website that has given students, the right kind of EVERYTHING.

Thanks to TG and Dagny.

Regards,
Kavi.

by Rahi Vashist - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 09:20 PM

HI TG sir & Dagny mam... I HAVE NO WORD'S TO SAY THNAKS TO U ( FOR GIVING US  TOTALGADHA.COM) . I RESPECT BOTH OF YOU VERY MUCH..BECAUSE BOTH OF U HAD PUT LOTS OF EFFORTS FOR THIS DREAM COME TURE...

YOUR THIS DEDICATION  FOR YOUR DREAM  HELP WE GADHA IN ACHIEVING OUR DREAM..YOU BOTH ARE INSPIRING...

TONS OF THANKS TO TG SIR & DAGNY MAM FOR VALUEABLE GUIDENCE & WISH U ALL GADHA'S  LOTS OF GOOD LUCK FOR D-DAY .

REGARDS

RDX

by shivz ..!! - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 09:44 PM

Hi Dagny,

Hearty congratulations to u n Tathagat on completion of 3 yrs for totalgadha.com..ur write up was awesome, so touching and inspiring too..After readind the same, I felt the same way as Sanjay Dutt felt in the movie "Lage Raho Munna Bhai" after listening to Vidya Balan alias Jhanvi in radio..smthing like Good morning mumbai n so on..really i loved it..hope to meet u guys whenever i visit home "Delhi" next time..

cheers,

shivesh

by Dhaval Panchal - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 09:58 PM
  I have been following TG.com almost since its inception. And the uniqueness it brings to the field of MBA education is that TG acts more as a co-student rather than a tutor.

And that is the part which attracts me to TotalGadha.com
Thank you TotalGadha and Dagny.

smile
by miss alien - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 10:06 PM
  Heartfelt gratitude to both of u.........
by Nish nishu - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 10:12 PM
  Congrats Sir and Mam...U people rock!!
by Total Gadha - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 10:44 PM
  Hmm smile I remember a funny incident in this regard. After starting TG.com, I joined another CAT prep institute as a visiting quant instructor. I used to teach there during the day and work on TG during the nights. In October, 2007, I was taking a class jam-packed with students. On an impulse, I asked "have you all heard about a site called TotalGadha.com?" To my surprise, more than half of the class knew about the site. I felt great.

Suddenly, came the worse half-

one of the students asked, "Sir aap bhi registered ho site par?"

I said "yes, it's my site."
The students still didn't understand; some of them asked, "sir aapka nick kya hai wahan par?"
Imagine my irritation while I replied, "aree I am total gadha!"
The students were not ready to believe, "sir kyun majaak kar rahe ho."
Now I was desperately trying to prove my identity, "abey saalon main hi TG hoon.!@#$%^&*"

So much for TG being known... smile

I had always avoided putting my name on TG. No wonder, they didn't know me. Even a week ago, a student in TathaGat was astonished, "Sir woh jo TG par article aate hain woh aap hi likhte ho?" smile

No wonder I don't have a line of fame in my palm. I always tell Dagny, "you are more famous than I am." tongueout
by subodh panigrahi - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 10:52 PM
  Both of you are just awesome.
please keep this trend of high quality and I am sure nobody stops you achieving your dreams
take care
by Maddy - - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 11:00 PM
  Thank you so much madam and sir for your fabulous lessons and questions which has helped so many students in India and across the globe to get value education and approach towards cracking one of the toughest paper in India.. Thanks for helping students all the time and round the clock..
And also i would like to give my best wishes to you and TG sir on third anniversary of TG.com..all the best for your future endeavors..You guys are BEST..
by Abhishek Gauri - Thursday, 12 November 2009, 11:48 PM

Respected Madam and Sir,

Thanks a lot. You rock.

by Neeraj Rawat - Friday, 13 November 2009, 12:05 AM
  Thanks a lot mam! your line of thoughts in your posts reminds me of Ayn Rand's Ideal "Dagny Taggart".
by Ronak kabani - Friday, 13 November 2009, 12:29 AM
  Dear TG Sir and DT ma'am,

congrats on completion of 3 years of tg.com
its a wonderful xperience for me being part of this site
now a days it has become a habit wherein a day wont pass without logging on to this wonderful site which has helped me and many like me immensely i hope u will continue ur good work in years to come
for all the MBA aspirants
Tg com has been like a family wherein we all r together for some common purpose of making our dreams come true
as its rightly said
"Together we can and together we will make a difference "

Thanks once again
Ronak
by arun kumar - Friday, 13 November 2009, 12:40 AM
  lol..funny incident..TG.....your persona is bigger than the person u are.wink
by vishalakshi verma - Friday, 13 November 2009, 02:54 AM
  HI TG and Dagny .... Congrats !!! for successfully completing the 3 milestone years of ur journey....Not only your articles but also ur life story make gr8 lesson ...

Hope u keep moving with the same fervor and achieve all ur dreams....
by vibhanshu jha - Friday, 13 November 2009, 05:32 AM
  it was so nice to read your story.... thanks for sharing such a wonderful story.... thanks to you ,TG and tg.com. You are doing such an awesome job by helping so many students out there.... god bless u ... smile
by Akhil Sharma - Friday, 13 November 2009, 05:32 AM

Hi TG sir and Dagny mam

Thx a million for helping students like me.   U surely rock..Keep up the good work

by WitHouT FiLTeR - Friday, 13 November 2009, 08:16 AM
  You both rock...
pls help
by prateek bansal - Friday, 13 November 2009, 08:56 AM
  sir need a contact no (phone no.),i wnt to transfer money to ur account for 2 ebooks 
by think tank - Friday, 13 November 2009, 10:01 AM
  Are  ,,  Sir  ji  kya  bolu... Really  Great....
""" Congo""""   and  lot  of  tHanks....................
BAs  u  Two   just  "papad khana,salad khana ,crram ramna,and TG ko badana.."
Bcoz.... "IIMs" to TG valo ki...(like "Rani" to  pappa ki......)
by catmatlab billi - Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:06 AM
  THANX MAM AND TG sir  
WISH U GUD LUCK......

by avijit mohapatra - Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:15 AM
  Hello Dagny Mam and TG sir
First of all a hearty congrats for the 3rd anniversary of OUR site
Again I want to thank you for creating the site which is a boon for small town guys like me. I am indebted to you for whatever I have achieved. Thank you so so much.
I wish more and more students get benefited by TG
Long live TotalGadha.com
by abhay agrawal - Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:30 AM
  hi TG Sir and Dagny mam
Its truly wonderful to read about ur journey. You both deserve what u have now. Congratulation for this day and best wishes for future.
by vikas yadav - Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:40 AM

Thanks a Ton to TG Sir and Dagny Mam in making thousand's of us visualise our dreams and give us the the strength and confidence to convert them to reality.I am a regular visitor to this website and apart from the concepts,exercises,techniques learnt,i have also learned to have faith and confidence in me that i too can achieve my long cherished dreams.Your preambles filled with real time examples and experiences gives us enormous enthusiam and vigour to march towards our goal relentlessly.

You guys are just amazing individuals.Thanks a lot to the TG team.

Keep up the noble work and let millions benefit under the lamp of your guidence and knowledge.

by vikas yadav - Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:43 AM

Heartiest congratulations on your day.

May you grow and prosper in leaps and bounds  and help others too in realising their dreams.

by sushobhan roy - Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:47 AM
  wonderful...
Both of u rock and i guess Total Gadha has redefined the teaching paradigm....Thanks a lot for all the stuffs and lot more..

Won't it be a gud idea to come up with a novel about your experience of entrepreneurship???
Wat say???
by Siva Thanu - Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:59 AM
  Thanks a lot TG and Dagny. U ppl have done a wonderful job.This write up made me realize the amount of hard work and the passion with which u pursued ur goal that made tg.com a success story.Definitely tg.com is  a management case study in the making (as one member already mentioned).tg.com is making a revolution in the Indian competitive exams coaching industry.The articles in TG are awesome and helped me a lot.Thanks a lot.Extend ur boundaries and make a mark in the industry by helping millions to achieve their goals.
HATS OFF tg and dagny..!!!!!!!!

Hoping to meet u in person.Keep Rocking...smileALL THE BEST!!!!!!!

by Balaji Kunjeti - Friday, 13 November 2009, 12:04 PM

Hi TG and Dagny,

Thank you for your kind and blissful wishes.

Congrats that you are on the way of achieving your dream and getting married.

I will be grateful to you both since my English skills have improved exponentially after getting used to totalgadha.com. My exposure to world also broadened.

I advise you not to stop this dream fulfilling mission (Dream fulfilling for both of you and Students).

I pray God not to hinder your success track.

smile

by Sreenivas Rao - Friday, 13 November 2009, 01:05 PM

Hi TG and Madam,

Although I am ready for CAT .. I am very poor in english .. because I dont know much better word other than "THANKS".  It would be a small word... but just keep it for me....

I think I dont forget you in my life....

Urs

-Sreeni

by Bill Gates - Friday, 13 November 2009, 05:50 PM
  HI TG Sir and Dagny ma'am, you people have a long way to go-I have a gut feeling that you will surpass everything and revolutionize anything that you guys have  a knack for and lay your hands on-moreover we wish you all success and bliss in your marital and personal lives-the people who have the blessings and good wishes of so many people with them-nothing can go wrong with them-I am sure about that. smile- So I would say march ahead and may you realise all your dreams- one thing I must say particularly to TG sir who is from  a small town-sir  you just do not know how much you have helped the guys coming from small towns-they have the potential but they do not have any access or resources to buy good material as all the coaching classes charge quite high a price which they are unable to afford-only Totalgadha gives them world class material at minimum rate. Cudos to both of you and to quote Subrata Bagchi -both of you 'GO KISS THE WORLD!!!'.
by piyush jain - Friday, 13 November 2009, 07:00 PM

HI THIS IS PIYUSH.

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR THE KIND OF MATERIAL U HAVE BEEN PROVIDING TO US, I HAD ALREADY WRITTEN THAT WITH THE HELP OF U R MATERIAL I THINK A STUDENT DOESNT REQUIRE ANY COACHING THANK U VERY MUCH ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE PROVIDE ANYTHING OF NUMBER SYSTEM IF POSSIBLE

by Bill Gates - Friday, 13 November 2009, 07:09 PM
  Hi Piyush there are lots of materials on number system-in fact a total thread devoted to that-if you are not satisfied you can buy the Total Gadha Number system e-book-I have bought it-I can certify that no other book in the market is as thorough and comprehensive as this one-even the Trishna's quant book does not come even close to that-and the price is also nominal.
by Total Gadha - Friday, 13 November 2009, 07:25 PM
  Hi Himadri,

You know, when I came to IIT Delhi from my small town, I had just studied one correspondence course for IIT JEE and a few books. When I came here I saw my batch mates who had access to Vidyamandir classes, FIIT JEE and so many other things. I felt sad for many of my school mates who were very good but never got the exposure.

Incidentally, I want to tell you about an incident in IIT Delhi. One of our juniors had come from a village. He had cracked JEE after studying in lamp lights because his village had no electricity. Yet he was so brainy that his JEE rank got him electrical branch in IIT Delhi. In our whole batch we decided that we will not take ragging of this junior. Everybody shook his hands, but nobody took said a word to him. And I felt very good about that. By the way, that junior got one of the highest placements in his year.

I do not know if TG would make changes in the lives of people like me but we would try our damndest best.

Total Gadha
by Dagny Taggart - Friday, 13 November 2009, 08:04 PM
  Thank you all. *bows* We never thought we would get such an overwhelming reponse to this post. smile

Bill Gates, I also come from a small town in UP called Saharanpur. When we started TG, we never even thought that one day TG would become a global website. It's a great feeling. smile

Dagny

by akhilesh keshap - Friday, 13 November 2009, 08:21 PM
  Hi TG sir and Dagny Mam

I dont have enough words to tell how much i respect and appreciate the work that you from your side to make our lives simpler.
Believe it or not this site has become an  inspiration for me to do do something maybe on the same lines in years to come.
I dont know whether i will be able to do something or not but you certainly have given me a big inspiration on this path.
I had taken both TIME and CL test series this year but the only site that comes to mind  when i log in to the net is  this one.
I really wish you all the success in life and hope this family grows at even faster rate going forwards.

Thank for for the wonderful support

Regards
Akhilesh
by puneet pratap singh - Friday, 13 November 2009, 10:24 PM
  I don't have any words to express what i am feeling right now.
Actually my story is similar to yours and like you mam even I never
give up and its a lovely feeling to accomplish some thing you desire from your heart.
Thank you for the wishes.
by Rakesh Sah - Friday, 13 November 2009, 11:01 PM

Maanniye TG sir aur Dagny Madam,

Seedhe shabdo mein agar baat ki jaaye to ye initiative (hindi ka shabd nahi mil rha hai smile) ekdum jhakaas hai, zaroratmand junta ke liye ye bilkul ek umda jagah hai. Hamaari aashaayein aur shubhkaamnaayein aapke saath hain aur G1 bhar rahengi, aur hum ye umeed karte hain ki aap din dooni aur raat chauguni tarakki karein aur saath hi saath desh ke bachcho ka bhavishya bhi ujjwal karein....

TG Aur Dagny ki......JAI HO!!!!!

by shikha singh - Saturday, 14 November 2009, 12:20 AM

Thank u TG sir and Dagny ma'am.

by Ashish Sharma - Saturday, 14 November 2009, 01:10 PM
  you people are doing very good work... 
few years later CAT's level gonna increase cuz the quality of tutorials you are providing will surely cause IIM think tank lot of trouble(when every CAT aspirant practices from TG.com)...your work ,especially in quant section is, far far far far(n times where n tends to infinity) better than any other institute...
by OnTheGo _Gadha - Saturday, 14 November 2009, 04:03 PM
  smile
by Ashish Khanna - Saturday, 14 November 2009, 04:12 PM
  Normally I do not reply to posts but really felt that I should here. Congrats TG and Dagny for doing a wonderful job. You are a great team!!
by Saurabh Upgade - Saturday, 14 November 2009, 04:33 PM
  smile smile
Gr8 going sirjee!!
by iim freak - Sunday, 15 November 2009, 08:54 AM
  Hi TG and Dagny

With an immense amount of respect and love from the core of my heart i thank you guys , both TG and Dagny , to help me get to the level where i am rt now. I am very much aware of the fact that this "thank you" is not enough to re-pay what you both have actually given me and people like me who did not have time to join the regular coaching Institutes and took the decision of self-study. And to make this a Success the only thing required was a correct guidance. I am really thankful to God who made the way for me to reach you people through a friend of mine. I am not sure whether i will make it to the coveted iims or not but I know that today if I am still dreaming and working to reach the iims then a large amount of credit goes to you, TG and Dagny.

I desperately want to meet you both in person and thank-you, the next time i come to Delhi. But i will do so only after getting into one of the iims as before that i will not be able to face you people who have given in their best to make people like me realize our dreams. God forbids, if i do not make it then it will be a sheer lack of efforts at my end as i had the best of materials to study from.

Hoping to meet you soon smile

Best Regards
iim freak
by deepika gandhi - Monday, 16 November 2009, 02:55 PM
  dangy  and  tg.............  u just rock man...
smile

n pls give some last moment preparation tips for cat...................
by Krushang Shah - Monday, 16 November 2009, 04:51 PM
  Hey Mam n TG Sir,

I read this post the same day mam posted it. But I was wondering, what to post in its reply... n a simply thanks won't do...

Today morning I was just cleaning up my laptop... deleting some of old files n all that... I was just running through my movies folder... all of a sudden my eyes were stuck at the folder called "PAY IT FORWARD"... N my grey cells said to me that this is the exact term which can refer to totalgadha.com .
A film which is practiced in real life. n thats what makes TG so special... and so popular among serious CAT aspirants...smile

Still want to say so many thanx, but cant find proper words (my poor vocab)...

so.. Many(Many) Thanks to TG sir and Dagny Mam...

Keep bestowing your blessing on gadhas of this gadhaland....

P.S. : The best thing I liked in CAT-CBT club faq is ...

3. Would you stop offering the free content?
Never. We would still be adding new questions to our quizzes and forums. And we would still be writing articles.

by iim freak - Tuesday, 17 November 2009, 08:32 AM

hi deepika ,

no offence but its not 'daNGy'  but 'daGNy'. Requesting you to please take care from next time.

Best Regards

iim freak

by archana Agarwal - Wednesday, 18 November 2009, 06:54 PM
  in most simple word, u will rock .............
by manjushaa srinivasan - Thursday, 19 November 2009, 10:47 PM
  TG sir and Dagny ma'am,
U both mean a lot to me and lakhs of other aspirants.your articles are not only informative but also very thought provoking,innovative and offer an immense amount of motivation and emotional support which is something that i really wanted during this journey.you are both wonderful people.thank you so much for your kindness.Thank you so much for everything.Keep up the God work!!!
Cheers,
Manjushaa
by sonal singh - Sunday, 22 November 2009, 12:34 PM
  hello mam and sir ! thanks a lot for working on such an innovative idea to launch this website. this site is nothing less than a blessing for all who want to make it big by pursuing mba.
by Saurabh - confusion fused - Sunday, 22 November 2009, 07:25 PM
  Dear TG Sir and Dagny mam,

I have no words which can carry the feelings from my heart to yours. I hope you understand with just a few words....

"Thank you, God bless you."

Warm Regards,
$aurabh

by Dipu Paswan - Monday, 23 November 2009, 10:43 AM

Dear TG Sir and Dagny mam!!!

May all of us bring laurels to tg and your efforts...

thank you for every thing...

Dipu

by Piyush Mishra - Tuesday, 24 November 2009, 06:00 PM
  My relation wid TG n dagny z lyk that of Guru Drona n Eklavya(maself)...I feel so previleged to b ur part.
Thanks...