New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
TG is Hiring!
by Dagny Taggart - Thursday, 4 June 2009, 03:06 AM

jobs at TGTG is hiring.

Yes! Finally we are. For the past two years a lot of people came by and thanked our ‘team' for various reasons. When TG and I used to hear the word called 'team' we used to laugh a lot. Till today, it's just the two of us who have been running the site. Now we have become oldies and we plan to share our burden. Rather than going on a job search website, we decide to find people from our Gadha Gang itself. Every day we see an endless amount of quality flowing through our forums, quizzes and our interactions with students. We could not think of a better place to select our contributors.

The rules are simple. You contribute, if your content passes our quality test, we pay. Alas! The quality test is pretty tough to pass. If you do not put your heart and soul in creating stuff on TG like we do, you fail. Fair enough?

Oh! I forgot to add this. You get to work from home. No office. Nothing. All correspondence would be done through emails only.

What all can you contribute?

·          Quant articles
·          Verbal Articles
·          DI Articles
·          Test Taking Strategies
·          Motivational Articles for CAT/ GMAT
·          Opinion-based articles related to CAT/ GMAT
·          Articles for TotalGadha GMAT
·          Content for TG.com and CAT CBT Club- Quant Questions/ DI Questions/ RCs/ Jumbled Paragraphs/ Paragraph Completions/ Sentence Corrections/ Vocab.
·          Content related to Business Schools and Admissions Procedure.
·          Anything that you think is relevant to CAT or GMAT. Be your own judge.

Some very SERIOUS things that I would like to clarify.

1. You get paid on per article and per question basis.
2. Your articles would be published with your name. We will give you your due fame.
3. The articles should be original. No copying stuff. We will retain the copyright of content published on TotalGadha.Com.
4. If you work for us full time for a minimum of 6 months, you will get an experience certificate from us.

So what are you waiting for? If you want to work with us, mail us your single-page resume to admin [at] totalgadha.com.

Image Source
Re: TG is Hiring!
by OnTheGo _Gadha - Thursday, 4 June 2009, 03:06 AM
  You guys are awesome... and do all things in TGishtyle...
I really hope to contribute in the near future.

OTG
by kavi Mani Kumar K S - Thursday, 4 June 2009, 06:42 AM
  Hi Team smile

You guys are really rocking.

Best wishes,
Kavi.
by vinnaay verma - Thursday, 4 June 2009, 08:24 AM
  good luck guys..
by Hungry Gadha! - Thursday, 4 June 2009, 11:33 AM

I feel honored...kindly count me in.

Regards,

HG

by Dagny Taggart - Thursday, 4 June 2009, 07:52 PM
  We welcome your contributions. Thank you smile
by Hungry Gadha! - Friday, 5 June 2009, 09:55 AM

It’s my opportunity to improve better and better...chance to learn how to master skill like Multi Tasking...from my mentorssmile

Frankly speaking money is not my main motive but experience which i get from you and TG...is something which i don’t get anywhere that's more important forme...in fact, that's what makes me crazy about TG.com…It awe-inspires for people who dream big....'ll learn from you always smile

Regards,

HG

by Zishan Akhter - Friday, 5 June 2009, 12:02 PM

Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity of, what I call, active participation.  This 'earn while you learn' funda is always attractive, though I am more interested in learning in Total Gadha. TG and Danny - I salute your concern for the welfare of millions of students who log on to your site to find help and motivation.

by ymafreak .. - Friday, 5 June 2009, 02:43 PM
  Dear TG,

All the best guys for your next leap.
You are the best of the lot.
I definitely want to give this option a try.The driving factor here is not the money but the knowledge you get when you look at things from the other side of the table.

Regards Rishi
by avijit mohapatra - Saturday, 6 June 2009, 11:13 PM
  Hi TG sir and dagny mam
It would be a valuable experience to work with u both.
However ;i really dont know how much I can contribute to your cause but i would be love to be a part of this noble initiative.i would be definitely not interested for any monetary gains because i am too much indebted to you and TG.com for whatever I have achieved.
by Dagny Taggart - Sunday, 7 June 2009, 12:12 AM
  Hi All,

We are getting flooded with resumes and it is interrupting our work. I request you to prepare a sample material and send us along with your resume. This would really save our time and energy.

Dagny
by Dagny Taggart - Sunday, 7 June 2009, 12:23 AM
  Hi Avijit,

Thank you for your gesture. I hope you find time from IIM-A to be able to contribute to the site. smile By the way, we are playing a tag game on TG Town. Now that you have not posted anything from really long, this would be a refresher for your blog. Do play it.

Dagny
by Nicky S - Sunday, 7 June 2009, 08:49 AM
  Dear TG Sir and Dagny Ma'am,

Going by what the article says, you would be selecting content and not people.

So why are people sending you resumes?

Are we supposed to send you a resume? Or just the article(s)?

Please clarify!

Thank You
by Total Gadha - Sunday, 7 June 2009, 10:57 AM
  Hi Swetha,

Although we asked for resume initially, just send us the content. We would be more interested in going through content and making it better than going through resumes.

Total Gadha
by shikha singh - Monday, 8 June 2009, 02:19 PM

Hello

U guys really did a great job .....but i would like 2 suggest sumthing....d students who r preparing for cat or gmat....they r nt just confined 2 their writen test after that they have to face gd's and pi...so for that either they shud hv excellent communications skills and knowledge....y dont u guys sugest sumthing 4 enhancings their resumes.....

like wise if a stu wants to persue mba from finance stream then if he qualifies test like amfi etc then this shud definately adds up sum value to his profile.....u shud make up a column 4 dat also......

If u agree watever i said...then it will b my pleasure to b associated wid u guys and contribute sumthing.....

may i know wat r ur testing criteria to judge ne article.......

by Dagny Taggart - Monday, 8 June 2009, 08:15 PM
  Hi Shikha,

I somewhat agree to what you say. The reason I asked students to send us a single page resume was to indirectly force them to wite a crisp resume. This would help them during their interviews and GD PI. As far as tips and tools for writing good resume are concerned, I wrote these three posts some time back:
We keep the content if it is genuinely helpful to CAT aspirants. We want to avoid articles, which provide general gyaan.

Dagny
by arnab _quant-um - Tuesday, 9 June 2009, 12:03 AM
  A grand salute to the efforts of dagny mam and TG sir.....your students love u crazilysmile
by Aditya Jain - Saturday, 20 June 2009, 09:51 PM
  Great initiative by Dagny mam and Tg sir....makes sense in attracting quality talent and avoiding unnecessary costs.

I have a query:

Since it is a work form home concept,can people who are working contribute? The article mentions people working full time for 6 months would be eligible for a experience certificate. What does full time mean in this context? Also, clarification about how the money would be transferred to the selected people would help.

Thanks,
Aditya
by Dagny Taggart - Saturday, 20 June 2009, 11:23 PM
  Hi Aditya,

Working full time means regular (at least weekly) submission for 6 months. Of course,  people who are working can contribute. Regrading money matters, you can email us.

Dagny
by Vinay Singh - Wednesday, 24 June 2009, 08:17 AM
  Dear sir/Madam,

I have sent the mail with require document on Dagny@totalgadha.com

Please have a look on this.
Regards,
-Vinay

by nishant mittal - Tuesday, 30 June 2009, 07:58 PM

is it still open??..  i mean the contest.. i also want some work-ex.

by Total Gadha - Tuesday, 30 June 2009, 08:01 PM
  Hi Nishant,

Please send some content. Yes, it is open. smile

Total Gadha