New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
Welcome to TG town!
by Total Gadha - Saturday, 11 April 2009, 02:31 AM
  Hi All,

As the IIM results came pouring down and many of our TGites started celebrating we felt the warmth of this community called Total Gadha. Right in the afternoon Dagny and I started to think about to keep these bonds of friendship alive with the TGites who would soon be leaving us to join their B Schools. The result was TG Town.

What is TG Town?

TG Town
is a place where TGites can create their own blogs, own profiles, connect with other TGites by inviting them as friends, send messages, create and join groups, etc. etc. etc. In short, TG Town is our community center. After registering your username, you can do the following things at TG Town-
  • Create your own blog- You can write about anything you feel passionate about. It may not be related to MBA. Everytime you write a post, it appears on the main page of TG Town so everyone is aware you have written a new post and everyone can visit your blog and read it.
  • Invite friends- You can invite other TG Town members as friends. So you can stay connected with your TG friends even though you have joined a B School. You can send messages to your friends.
  • Create or join groups- You can create groups (similar to orkut communities) or join already existing groups. Therefore, students studying in B Schools can create their own B School's community.
  • See the most popular blogger and most viewed posts etc..
We would like to invite all our TGites to be a part of it. We would like to stay in touch with our students for all our lives. Come and get connected at TG Town!
Re: Welcome to TG town!
by Dagny Taggart - Saturday, 11 April 2009, 04:37 PM
  Updates:

Sri is talking about dreams- http://totalgadha.com/tgtown/lifedream/

Can someone tell Vikas who he is? http://totalgadha.com/tgtown/imperfectme/

Avijit’ s tryst was IIMA is quite insightful- http://totalgadha.com/tgtown/avijitmohapatra/2009/04/11/tryst-with-iim-ahmedabad/

Manika is talking about CAT Prep in her Junkyard- http://totalgadha.com/tgtown/manika/
She is also stealing my themes, Would someone stop her ? P

Alpa is happy go lucky smile- http://totalgadha.com/tgtown/alpa/

by Nish nishu - Wednesday, 29 April 2009, 01:13 PM
  Cool Idea Mam and Sir...Wonderful...You know i already have a blog...but i cant merge that one in here naa..i will have to create a new one i guess...
by Dagny Taggart - Wednesday, 29 April 2009, 08:06 PM
  Hi Nish,

How have you been? Yes Nish, you would have to create a new blog here but you can always post your old posts on TG Town. A lot of people are doing this and as it is,  your old posts would be new for us. smile

Dagny
by Nish nishu - Thursday, 30 April 2009, 10:52 AM
  I am fine Mam...Most probably i will be preparing again with my TG family in 3-4 dayssmile...I dont know i am in love with MBA or the preparation for it or this TG wonderland but bottom line is I wish to give it another trysmilesmile...

LOL,
Nish
by Nish nishu - Monday, 18 May 2009, 10:20 AM
  Hey Mam Sir and frnds...

For some strange reason i am not able to migrate my blog to TG town..I guess some paranormal forces are against mesad.. but you know what i am desperate to get your feedback on the blog......Please read it when you have time and tell me did u like it and leave comments on the blog itself if you wish to..
Link is ...loser4evr.wordpress.com( I hope i am not violating any rule by posting th link here..If i am then plz delete it but i was kind of desperate to get your views on it!!)

Nish
by Dagny Taggart - Monday, 18 May 2009, 05:46 PM
  Nish,

You cannot migrate your blog on TG Town. You register on Tg Town and you would get an option to create your blog. This would be a totally new blog. You can copy-paste your posts from your old blog to this new one. This new blog would be on TG own's domain and not on wordpress'. So go register there and create your blog. We are also eager to read your blog posts. smile

Dagny
by Nish nishu - Monday, 18 May 2009, 06:23 PM
  Hello Mam..

Yeah i understand ki copy paste magic is to be used but usee mei kuch gadbad ho rahee theesad..Anyways will try again..Thanks for visiting the blogsmile

Regds,
Nish
by Nidhi Mehta - Wednesday, 20 May 2009, 01:33 PM

Hey TG Sir/Dagny Mam,

I am a new member of TG. I wished to create an account with TG Town, so that I could post my blogs and could participate in the discussions and forums. I registered twice for the same, but I did not recive any confirmation email on the specified mail address. sad . The mail id which I entered was correct.

Could you please help?

Thanks,

Nidhi

by sudhir kumar - Tuesday, 6 December 2011, 04:26 AM

Hello Dagny Mam,

Is tgtown clsoed?? I couldnt access it..