New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
TG Weds Dagny
by Total Gadha - Monday, 16 February 2009, 07:30 PM

Hi All,

Tomorrow is going to be a very emotional day for both of us, in more ways than one, and I would like to share a lot of things with my gadha family. It's been a 4 years of courtship with one year of struggle which has now come to an end.

On December 30th 2007, Dagny went to her home in Saharanpur and told her family about us. Not surprisingly she was grounded in her home itself, never to come back to Delhi. Thus began our one year of separation.

None of the CAT 2008 aspirants on TG would have realized the tears, the fights, the struggle that we both went through to keep our relationship alive. We kept crying, we kept fighting. And we kept working on TG- Dagny from her home on her laptop and data card and I from Delhi.

Thankfully, all those tears, secret phonecalls, night long drives to saharanpur, curses and abuses etc. have come to an end. And what a beautiful end it is. A week ago, Dagny came to Delhi after one year. Throughout this painful journey, we always remembered what a student told us once, "you have blessings of so many people on TG, nothing can go wrong with you." And we really believe this. No matter how tired or hurt we were with our lives, TGites always managed to bring smile on our faces and give us the courage to keep going on. Many of you would never even know how much your small posts, smiles, etc. meant to us. This joyful moment goes to all of you. This is a heartfelt thanks to all the TGites for being there for both of us.

TG weds Dagny

Total Gadha

Bookmark and Share
Re: TG Weds Dagny
by OnTheGo _Gadha - Monday, 16 February 2009, 07:47 PM

I wish from bottom of my heart, a gr8 & happy married life to both of you...smile

On this ausipicous occasion, We TGites are happy for both of you... Our Gadha family will be more stronger than ever...
We all wish Mr & Mrs. TG - joy n happiness for the rest of ur life...

Lots of love,

Shree

by Total Gadha - Monday, 16 February 2009, 07:40 PM
  Thanks Shree smile
by OnTheGo _Gadha - Monday, 16 February 2009, 08:06 PM

Mr.&Mrs.TG - a request - pls do upload some of ur wedding snapssmile...

TGites - Newly gonna be Wed couple must be going for a holiday....
ma'am/sir, let us know wen u ll b back... we are gonna mis both of u....

We, TGites, will take care for the time being...

Shree

by Dipanjan Biswas - Monday, 16 February 2009, 08:16 PM
  We are very happy..
I am genuflecting myself in front of your love and dedication for us..
Really you never allowed to feel us about all and enriched ourselves constantly through your endless efforts..

Wish you a very happy married life and as we say TG rocksss

With lots of love and affection

Dipanjan

PS:I second sreepal, if it's possible then please upload some snaps..
by Chinmay Korhalkar - Monday, 16 February 2009, 08:17 PM
  wow !! that's a great news smile
Congo to both of you.and yes.it was rightly said- you have so many people wishing good for you.Nothing could have gone wrong!!
Kudos to both of you for helping us all the time despite all the tough times!
You guys rock !! smile
Cheers,
Chinmay.
by unbreakable belief !!!!! - Monday, 16 February 2009, 08:17 PM
  hi sanjeev sir and rathi ma'am
wish you a very happy and prosperous marriage life ahead .

shashi
by Abhinav Agrawal - Monday, 16 February 2009, 08:20 PM
  CONGRATS TG sir and Dagny mam,

Donno what to say, just that I am very happy for both of you.

Abhinav
by Leonidas S - Monday, 16 February 2009, 09:31 PM
  Hi,

Tg and Dagny ma'am
wish you a very happy and prosperous marriage life ahead .All the best
smile

Regards
L.Ssmile
by Serial Sinner - Monday, 16 February 2009, 09:38 PM

A very hearty congratulations to our rocking  Sanjeev sir and sweet Rati ma'am ( yup, our genius TG sir and beloved Dagny ma'am)!! It feels great to hear  that tomorrow you will be declared  man and wife smile...I was just wondering, all beautiful love stories have this period of struggle but finally, everything emerges out so wonderfully and fantastically....You guys will soon forget the tough days! And look at the good side,you can always tell ur kids about these romantic days, am sure they'l be impressed with their parents. tongueout
Ma'am and sir,
While u r getting married, just close ur eyes for a second and you'l see all of us there smiling, wishing u and blessing u..all of us right from, sincere Abhinav, confident Hungry Gadha, tensed Rashi, Chinmay, honest Avijit, sweet Nirmesh, Software Engineer, Arup, Atom Ant, small wonder,intelligent Jlo, Bubbly Shruti,Ishan ishu, Rishi, Chandrima,Leonidas,Brendan,King Kong,Kamal  and all the TGites who have always depended on both of u not only for CAT preparation but have shared the good and bad moments of their lives. You guys have been less of teachers and more of friends  and familyto all of us here. Thanks a tonne for everything... patiently hearing us, helping us each time we got stuck up anywhere, laughing with us, teasing each other, correcting us, scolding us, consoling us, motivating us,replying to mails, sharing things with us and most of all making us feel so so so so so so so special !! THANK YOU.
Three cheers for the King and Queen of our dear Gadhaland . Hip Hip Hurray!!!
God bless you both. Have a great life ahead  smilesmilesmile
Luv,
Gadhas from the GadhaLand.

PS. Sir, hats off to u for driving all the way to Saharanpur..the roads r rilli bad tongueout. I tried once and vowed to never drive till there again. n Ma'am,I feel like teasing u right now but its k, a hug to u and congratulations!! Hope to see u in Delhi soon!! Take care.
by Total Gadha - Monday, 16 February 2009, 09:56 PM
  Hehe Shruti,

The first time we went there at night we got lost. At 4:00 am- and that too in January's dense fog- we were driving through a jungle road trying to get to Saharanpur. We couldn't see even one meter ahead on the mud road and there was creepy darkness all around us. But I got there in the morning and she came on the roof and we just saw each other. smile

Total Gadha
by Serial Sinner - Monday, 16 February 2009, 10:27 PM
  Thats sweet. smile
by amit kumar - Monday, 16 February 2009, 11:36 PM
  Congrats sir and mam.
This makes me to believe that "When you do good for others,Life always do the same for you"
Have a gr8 life ahead ...
All the students and members of TG are working hard to make both of you proud.It's all because both of you been always there to help us.
Regards
Amit
by arbit man - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 12:22 AM

Congrats and great job sir

This is a wonderful news for most of us

Most of us know what it takes to be at this stage

I must say " You are the lucky one since you got the girl you loved"

Congrats!!!!

by lord aragon - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 12:25 AM
  What an Idea  Sir Ji.....

My heartiest congos...

See you veryyy soon.
by Dignified Madness - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 12:25 AM
  This is great news Sir!!!!!!!
All the best to the both of u!!!!!!
Wishing u a very very happy married life...I am really very happy to hear this news....and so are all the students at Tathagat!
Cheers!
by vineet Pardasaney - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 12:44 AM
  Heartiest congratulations to both of you.
I am sure, this one year full of struggle and strife made your relationship much  more stronger than ever....God Bless you guys.
Wish you a gr8 married life ahead.

Cheers
Viny
by shivam mehra - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 01:36 AM
  heartiest congratulation

the number of students blessing u guyz is always tending to infinity 

no negative integer could ever stand in front of u

u both are always complementary to each other

wish you all the best for next thread of your life

by Vaibhav Juneja - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 02:48 AM
  may god bless both of u..
by Ashwin A - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 07:12 AM
  Congratulations TG and Dagny!!!smile  The QA God weds the VA goddess. I wonder what the Invitation wud hav looked like.. full of equations??? or RCs? smile. All the very best for ur married Life!
by michael douglas - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 07:54 AM
  Hearty  congratulation to both  of  u .....  story  is   so   painful    yet   so  romantic......one   perfect   DDLJ   finish  .......one   more   lessons  ( this   time   for  real life)  to   TGites   from    angels!
by rashi agarwal - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 10:46 AM
  Hey TG sir and Dagny mam,

I wish both of you a very prosperous and happy life. May God bless you .A perfect valentine story!!!

Regards
Rashi
by jai prakash - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 10:46 AM
  Many Many Congrats. on this auspicious day.
Hope many of us TGites too go this way in future.
Thanks for the support and guidance which both of  u have been providing
categorically.
Best Wishes once again.
by Jim Braddock - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 11:02 AM

Thou art is divine...smile

I wish if I could attend your wedding

Congratulations & Best Wishes from core of my heart for new beginning of your lives. May GOD bless our Gadha Family...

Regards,

Jim

by Anand Sengupta - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 11:56 AM

DEAR TG and Dagny Taggart,

Please accept my HEARTIEST congratulations on your weeding. May heavenly blessings be showered on you on this auspicious (and perhaps the most important) day in life. May the ALMIGHTY bless you in making this relationship as stronger than ever, fulfill all your dreans and endeavours and more so for the selfless sacrifice both of you have been doing for shaping the future of so many students. We, on our part will try to make you proud in whatever way we can. After all, even if not directly, but indirectly we are a part of your family and shall forever remain to be. And on this occassion, please don't forget to take the blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.

Really felt sad on hearing the hardships u had to face for the last one year in continuing with your love relationship. But ultimately all this had to come to an end and eventually it has!!  

I sincerely hope both of u will not forget us in due course of time. Please share with us some of the wedding photos if u want. 

BEST WISHES again to both of you on this blue moon. TG and Dagny - u rock!!!

Love

Anand

by sathyan sadagopan - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 12:04 PM

The way u carried TotalGadha to a gr8 heights never gave me a clue about the problems u were facing for the past one year..your efforts to keep TG
goin ahead never slowed down a bit..
You guys complement each other well ul make a gr8 pair together..
Wish u a happy married life..
Love is a dream shared by two. Marriage is the joy of the dream come true.
May married life fulfill your dreams. Congratulations!

by ritika bajaj - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 12:18 PM
  heartiest congratulations my most beautiful rati di an savjeev jijusmile (genius of all, TG sir and mostr beautiful Dagny mam) love you both for everything you gave to us..and hats off to you both for sailing your boat of love wonderfully from all those floods of seperation and curse. And over that awsomely participating in our queries, problems, happiness, everything. thank you so much. you know that was very rightly said that nothing can ever go wrong to you both.. you have blessings of thousands of people. and ya now iam understandig the meaning of all the thoughts or captions dagny mam used to write in every discussion post she put on TG (hmmm..tongueout). I can not tell you how happy i am to hear that you both will become one,  Mr.and Mrs. gadha. And i think we can learn from you both that how to wait patiently for the bad time to come to an end. you know you both are the role model to many, ethier in career life or in love lifesmile rati di today i feel like teasing you, hugging you, gazing at you (the most beautiful lady of the daysmile)

sanjeev jiju you know we all love our rati di so u better tk vry good  care of her, otherwise...

be back soon..we all wil wait eagerly for the newly married couplesmile

god bless you both with all the happiness of life you desire.

take care and enjoy your day to the fullest

love you both..muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....
 and sir its a request plzz ek photo toh dikha dena aap dono ki..plz plz plzsmile

regards

ritika
by karishma teckchandani - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 12:26 PM
  CONGRATULATIONS........wish you both a blissful married life..and thanks for all the help you've given to us
by Double O Seven - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 12:33 PM
  Hi TG & Dagny,

Amazing news. No love is blessed till it fights the heavens. And am glad yours did and won! Though i don't know you in person (as many on the page do i guess), i would have loved to congratulate you both in person.

Wishing you a
Happy & Prosperous Married life !

by Rohan Agarwal - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 01:34 PM
  Hi,

TG and Dagny ma'am
wish you a very happy and prosperous marriage life ahead .All the best for future.. smile
by Rishi Kapoor - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 01:56 PM

!!!TG and Dagny!!!

Wishing you both a happy marrried life

by dr naina singh - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 02:24 PM
  AfTer readinG this post the only thing comes in my mind is that the good human beings as u both are alWays blEsseD by the god. you don't know what u r doing for the other human beingS whom you Don't know and u r tAking this pain in return of not even a sinGle penny. so why can't  god full fill your dreams. i pray to god to shower his blessings on both of you forever accept my heartiest coNgratulations to both of You on the eve of your wedding tie.

NAINA
by ambar patil - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 04:22 PM
  Thts a pleasant surprise .....
Heartiest congratulations and wish you a happy married life !

Regards,
Ambar .
by mahesh porwal - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 04:42 PM

a superb love story

and a great ending.....

may god give you all the happiness of life....

hearty congratulations for your marriage 

by amit kheterpal - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 05:31 PM
  congrats sir n mam..
by Zabeer Mohammed - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 05:43 PM

wow...wow...

Congratess TG & dagny maam...

first function in TG family without maths and Verbal.. smile

wish u both a very happy married life ahead...

dont take too much leavee.. be back soon with new articless.. and dis time TG don have to worry much.. as whenever he wants dagny maam wil get him cofee.. ;)

by shiva chepuri - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 05:52 PM

wish u(TG & DANGY)verry verrrry HAPPY MARRIED LIFE  !!

I AM VERY HAPPY FOR U BECOMING 1

god bless u both!!!!!

SHIVA RAM

by Tuhin Banerjee - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 06:02 PM

Hi TG & Dagny

a heartiest congratulations to your happy marriage.

by ram prathap - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 06:10 PM

TG Sir and Dagny mam

Hearty  congratulations to both  of  u..................smile
 WISH YOU HAPPY MARRIED LIFE....smile

Ram Prathap

by Dagny Taggart - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 08:31 PM
  Hi All,

Finally Married! smile I have just stepped in home (still sitting in my wedding dress) but couldn't stop myself from replying to such beautiful posts. We are still trying to believe that we have finally got married. smile It was a rough journey but now I think that it was worth it. As always! we are blessed.

I am suddenly so gleeful, thank you all for these wonderful posts. You guys have added more charm to this day. smile

Loads of love,
Dagny
by poora donkey - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 08:36 PM
  wow.. what a love story...!!! i wish both TG sir and Dagny madam a very happy and prosperous married life.. !!! 
by OnTheGo _Gadha - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 08:59 PM

Hi ma'amsmile,

It must be a wonderful feeling you r going through. I Wish for Your Marriage ! May each new day find your hearts a little closer, your lives a little fuller and your love a little deeper. Congratulations...smile

hi TG Sir...how r u feeling on losing the bachelorship???tongueout

Shree

by Gul Gul - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 09:15 PM

Tears n Smile......smile

God bless u both......

Loads of love

Gullz

by TG Team - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 09:23 PM

Heartiest Wishes for the newly wed couplesmile

by cat killer - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 10:03 PM

Congratualtions !!! It's good to know a love story settling in a marriage.

Have great fun and masti in life. You be not only ideal teachers but also ideal couple.

Best wishes to you.

by rohit bhatnagar - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 10:50 PM
  hey  hearty congrats smile.....
may god shower a lot f blessings ...
have a rockin lyf ....njoy !!
best wishes smile
its a party tymm.......
by Tithi Mukherjee - Tuesday, 17 February 2009, 11:27 PM
  Dearest Dagny & TG,

I feels so great to even think that you are in wedding dress.
Miles away from Delhi,here in Kolkata I can feel the joy and happiness that fills the air coz both of you are now together.

Faith makes all things possible,
hope makes all things work
and love makes all things beautiful.smile

Best wishes to you.

-Tithi
by Small Wonder - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 12:00 AM
  Dear Sir & Ma'am,

It was a dream come true! I am falling short of words in explaining what the feeling was there. To be frank, when I saw you both I was so happy I couldn't say a word. It was such an ecstatic moment.

I wish both of you a happy and prosperous married life.

PS- I missed SP smile

Best Regards

Small Wonder
by Anubhav Jain - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 01:34 AM
  dear sir and mam,

hearty congratulations to both of you....

and wish you a very successful married life.....

sanjeev sir...iss weekend par party chahiye .....center par.....
by rohit dwivedi - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 06:53 AM

Lots of wishes TG 

Whats about treat  smile

by hbk Not joining IIML - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 07:53 AM
  "TG owners emerge out successfully as married couple".

Oh My Gaawd ! What's happening to the world !!! These love birds there all over the place.
love birds @colleges- thats natural ,,,,@  Theatres understood,   @ parks fine,,, restaurants fine,,,   @ malls ok,,, on orkut alright ,,,,,
Even the toughest  exam CAT ,,,,, I cant believe CAAAT  exam isn't spared from this,,,, this mania. Save me god.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!        (flowers ! Flowers!! FLOWERS !!! on both of you).
by Gowri Nandana - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 08:55 AM

Dear TG sir and DAgny Ma'm,

I had taken a long break and missed the most important function in the gadha land sadsadsadsadsad

Wish you a very very happy and peaceful married life smile Feeling so happy for yousmile

We are really grateful to you for supporting all of us even when you were facing all the hardships. It's truly wonderful to know you.

Gadha land has become more beautiful smile May this happiness and joy last forever

Love and regards

Gowri

by Dagny Taggart - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 09:28 AM
  Thank you all. smile

Small,

I know I was thinking the same throughout. In fact, we were about to call you in the evening but couldn't. We will have SP together, don't worry. smile

Dagny
by vikas malik - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 09:44 AM
  CONGRATULATIONS....
I have been witness of one part of the story(TG sir) and my first reaction, when sanjeev sir told me was... "finally"....
So, finally you are in delhi...smile
I wish you a happy and prosperous married life..
God Bless you...

regards,
Vikas

by Anand Sengupta - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 10:03 AM

Hi Dagny di,

So how's it feeling on the first morning after marriage? And how's our dada. I am so eager to see at least one post of his since yesterday. Take good care of him. He needs u so much. Yestersday i tried so many  times to contact dada on his mobile since morning to congratulate both of u  but the mobile kept on ringing. May be he was very busy. But still i managed to send an SMS.

If possible please share some of the photos. Sitting far away here in Calcutta i couldn't help but only thought about both of you ever since i saw the wedding tag on your site yesterday.

Really what a sublime love story. God bless both of you.

Regards,

Anand

by Top CAT - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 10:07 AM
  !!! Hearty congrats and blessings for your Marriage !!!
Best wishes for your Future....smile

by Nish nishu - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 10:11 AM
  HEy u 2 wonderful and lovely people...

Wishing u all the best and lots and lots of luv on this auspicious occasion...Wishing u a very happy married life...
by Total Gadha - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 12:57 PM
  Hi Everyone,

Finally! we both are still trying to believe that it has come true! We are reading all the posts and smiling from ears to ears. smile

Thank you all for making us feel so special. smile

Total Gadha
by Jahnavi Kundu - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 01:03 PM
  Hi Sir and Ma'am smile

This is what happens when I stay away from the Verbal Forum for so long... I miss all the important news!! tongueout

Anyhow, here's wishing the two of you a very happy married life!

Love,
Jahnavi
by Gowri Nandana - Wednesday, 18 February 2009, 04:23 PM
  Best thing about getting married is that you find the person whom you can annoy for the rest of your life tongueout Sahi hey na??
by Sayan Majumder - Friday, 20 February 2009, 12:08 PM
  Dear Sir and Ma'am,
Congrats for your marriage after such a year-long separation...

Also thank you both of you for giving us support to make our career better.

May God bless you.

Sayan
by King Kong - Friday, 20 February 2009, 01:15 PM

Wow!!!!

I know I am late... but heartiestttt of wishes.... WIsh you a very very happy married life.

They way you people led TG, I never even dreamt that there was so much struggle behind all this.... my god!!! Unbelievable!!!

PS: Your kids will give others tough competition in CAT... what a couple sirji!! tongueout

Regards

Shankar S

by vignesh t - Friday, 20 February 2009, 08:56 PM
  Hearty congratulation to sir and mam.I knew its too late but i was off for a week.I wish the couple for a successful and prosperous married life.....
by Dagny Taggart - Saturday, 21 February 2009, 11:52 AM
  Thank you all. *bows* smile

King Kong,

Ahh kids!! As of now, all I know that they would be real pranksters.. :P

Dagny

by Bonhomie Fella - Sunday, 22 February 2009, 09:46 AM
  WOW!!!!! What a Pleasant SURPRISE .

Cant tell you how happy i m feeling to hear about both of you.

Wishing the newly wed couple lotsa love and happiness through out your life.

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting to meet TG sir at the C.P. center and Dagny mam you too come with him this time, we are yet to meet you!

by Raghav Kanala - Sunday, 22 February 2009, 01:02 PM

I am extremely Happy for both of you.

Wish you a wonderful life together.

With best wishes!

smileRaghav

by Dagny Taggart - Monday, 23 February 2009, 10:44 AM
  Bonhomie,

Thank you. Let me settle down a bit, I'll soon come to TathaGat. smile

Raghav,

Thank you. smile

Dagny

by Krushang Shah - Friday, 27 February 2009, 04:36 PM

http://www.weddingflowersandmore.com/images/balloon3/q48963.jpg

Many Many Congratulations to both of you...

I knw m late... but actually for last 20-25 days i was fighting for my love (still doing the same)... i have stopped visiting TG (u can say stopped working on CAT.).. But, Today for a mood change I visited TG and VOILA.. its a gr8 news on TG... TG weds Dagny (actually wedded)...

Congratulations and my hearty wishes ... for your best life ahead...
But i will surely miss one thing ... till 17th feb we had 2 mentors.....

Now we'll have only one.... TaGny tongueout  cool  tongueout...

Again Congratulations...

P.S. : Till date I was assuming only humans can love each other... Surprizingly GADHAS also can do the same... tongueout 

by viral viral - Friday, 27 February 2009, 09:21 PM
  Congrats sir and maam.......
Wishing You happy marriage life.........
by Total Gadha - Friday, 27 February 2009, 11:50 PM
  Ok, here's the pic of Dagny and me. smile

TG Dagny
by OnTheGo _Gadha - Saturday, 28 February 2009, 12:21 AM

Made for each othersmile Congrats again....

Shree

by Serial Sinner - Saturday, 28 February 2009, 01:01 AM
  Nice pic smile
Looking cute smile
by Gowri Nandana - Saturday, 28 February 2009, 07:58 AM

TG sir and DTma'm

smile Thanks for considering our request of posting photo.....

Ma'm ur smile is enchanting smile

Gowri

by Gul Gul - Saturday, 28 February 2009, 08:34 AM
  smile
by Dagny Taggart - Saturday, 28 February 2009, 09:22 AM
  Thankies 
by ritika bajaj - Saturday, 28 February 2009, 11:03 AM
  looking very cute mam

nice pic

may god bless you bothsmile

ritika
by ankur sharma - Saturday, 28 February 2009, 03:38 PM

first of all,i wish a very great n happy married life to both of u.!!!!....

sir, i couldnt resist to ask that how u managed things(like the CAT itself in these years )so succesfully even under these tensions and pressure conditions????....i am askin this coz i have realized that any sort of tension or pressure affects my preparation considerably!!..n like u also suggested us to make our lives smooth and pressure free in all areas..so i wanna know how did u do it (and that too so perfectly!!!)?..sir,i may sound stupid to come w a doubt even in this perfect story of urs but cant help it as every experience that u have shared w us has been inspirational...so m sure this one too is!..

BEST WISHES to both of u again!!..(keep rockin!)

one of ur classroom students..ankur

by shank jos - Saturday, 28 February 2009, 04:13 PM
  HI Mr&Mrs. TG
My Hearty congratulations to you
Rock on .. !!!

Thanks & Regards,
jos
by Anand Sengupta - Saturday, 28 February 2009, 09:36 PM

Dear TG & Dagny di,

Your sublime story is a lesson for all of us. So, from now onwards both of u make a promise that you will start a seperate thread titled 'How to make successful love relationships' apart from the CAT stuff (with special reference to long distance relationships). After all we folks  are all 'gadhas' & so we need constant mentoring to emerge successful in this arena of life also (along with CAT), isn't it??  ha ha 

Heartiest congratulations to both of u once again !!!

Take care

Anand

by amit kumar - Sunday, 1 March 2009, 01:35 AM
  Hi sir and mam,
Pic looks nice.We have a gr8 family here at TG,with two mentors and lot of students helping each other.Keep smiling and keep giving us reason to smile.Lots of happiness ahead for both of you.

Regards
Amit
by Total Gadha - Tuesday, 3 March 2009, 11:35 AM
  Hi Ankur,

After reading your post, I really had to think hard about myself. Last-year images of sleep deprivation, emotional hardships, and struggles of entrepreneurship flashed in front of my mind. What made me keep going? Or rather, what made US keep going? After thinking a lot, I can find only two things that kept our motivation alive:

Vision- It's a small word with a huge impact. You can also call it 'dreams' if you want. Dagny and I used to dream a lot about our lives together even when we were on the verge of giving up from time to time. We also used to dream about TG and TathaGat. And we just kept going because we couldn't forsake our dreams.

Passion- Most of you would face this kind of thing one day; you cannot do something for long which you don't feel much about. You need to love what you do, love who you are and love everything about your life. We are very passionate about TG and our relationship. Being passionate means you would go to any extent to fulfil your passion. The kind of pressure you are talking about does not even seem to exist then.

Learn that if you can keep your vision and passion alive about something, you would start relishing the pressure even. If you don't feel any of these two things, smallest of things would unnerve you.

Best of luck!

Thank you all smile

Total Gadha
by shreya goswami - Wednesday, 4 March 2009, 08:40 PM
  CONGRATULATIONS!!!
i am sooooooooo happy for you both....
Hav a gr8 future ahead....

Shreya (a fan of ur website....)
by ankur sharma - Thursday, 5 March 2009, 01:03 AM

thanks a lot sir!!!!....

m sorry to make u think again of those hard times...but i have got my answersmile..Vision n Passion...will remember it!

by ranjana porwal - Thursday, 5 March 2009, 01:07 PM

smile  hi sir & mam

my hearty congratulations to both of u......   

wish u a gr8 & happy married life ahead

bye...tc

by prakash g - Thursday, 5 March 2009, 11:50 PM
  HI TG and Dagny,

Congratulations..smileYou were a successful team at TG,though fruits of ur success were ours.Hope you have the same success and happiness all through out in your life.Now that u r together glued  with the strongest bond,TG would grow,much bigger than what u would have thoughy in ur wildest imagination.

By the way ,together u make a cute couple.Sorry for the delayed wishes.

(TG u look younger than what i have imagined u smile )

Hoping for a great year ahead,

Yours,

Prakash
by Total Gadha - Friday, 6 March 2009, 10:54 AM
  Thank you all smile

Hi Prakash, what did you imagine me to be? An old, serious and strict guy? smile

Total Gadha
by Ramya H V - Monday, 9 March 2009, 10:19 AM
  Hi TG and Dagny,
My heartiest congratulations to both of you! smile well, this reply came in a little late but better late than never.

I might not have posted so frequently on forums of TG but from the day I registered on TG, I have been an avid follower of all the posts and the website has groomed me to face all the exams till now without any trepidation. And yes, I have managed to fetch a few calls too.(May not be from the best of the lot ,nevertheless i'm happy anyway) smile

Wish you both a very happy married life!!

Thanks,
Ramya smile
by Amit A - Monday, 9 March 2009, 01:09 PM
  Hi Mr n Mrs TG smile,

Wishing you both a very Happy married life .

Regards,
Amit

by arun kumar - Monday, 9 March 2009, 08:38 PM
  happy married life tg & dagny ....its always nice to see love end up in marriage in spite of all the problems usually associated with it...the entire student fraternity is indebted to both of u for the wonderful work that u both have been doin ...thanks a ton and may u two have the best in life .... keep rockin and once again congrats .....
by ishan ishu - Saturday, 14 March 2009, 11:46 PM

Hi TG and Dagny,

Hope you guys still remember mesmile

First of all, wishing you both a very happy and beautiful married life...

And now I'll tell you I thing. I thought that you guys are already married... It came as a surprise to me...

And the other thing is that Dagny looks quite different from her earlier pic....

Now I can relate what personal problems were that Dagny sometimes referred to in her posts... and inspite of all that you thought of your students and TG... Hats off to you Dagny!!!!

You guys are really a role model in every sense !!!!

But most important of all is that "You two make a great couple"

"May god bless you with all the happiness in the world" [Now I am thinking of making this line as my signature on TG ;)]

And I bet you guys are working on TG in this pic too with eyes down on lappi.... Hai naa?

Arre ab aap married ho, take a time for yourself too.... I am there to handle TG for some time...tongueout

Ishan

by Dagny Taggart - Wednesday, 18 March 2009, 12:08 PM
  Hi Ishan,

Thank you for the wishes. A lot of people thought that we were already married, no clue why. We were actually checking out some books and got caught unaware by the camera. The earlier picture was taken two years back so I ought to look different in this one. Isn't it? smile

I think you guys and TG became my biggest strength in overcoming all the obstacles. Life has changed for good and now that we stay together, we manage to take out loads of time for each other.

Thank you once again. smile

Dagny
by ishan ishu - Wednesday, 18 March 2009, 02:38 PM

Yups smile,

Now you are staying together so you will have time for each other no matter how busy are you.... God bless you both with all what you desire... and aap dono hamesha khush rahen.....

And yes we all are strength of each other... smile

Happy married life once again Dagny and TG...

Love you both...

Regards,

Ishan

by Dagny Taggart - Wednesday, 18 March 2009, 05:35 PM
  Thank you, Ishan. smile
by Bonhomie Fella - Wednesday, 25 March 2009, 10:34 PM
  i have two questions for dagny mam

1. why do you use this alias name??

2. When can we meet u at the center (C.P.)??

we always find tg sir around but mam u never come!!
by Dagny Taggart - Thursday, 26 March 2009, 01:59 AM
  Hi Bonhomie,

I took this name from a novel called Atlas Shrugged -Dagny is the female protaganist in the novel. It is the only character that I have ever been able to relate myself with. Long back in 2006 (when we had no plans for TG.Com), I made my first account on gmail and at that point in time as well I used to write "Dagny Taggart" as my status message. When we lauched TotalGadha.Com, we just wanted to hide our identity so we decided to pick up alias names. Dagny became my first choice. In November 2006, two accounts were created- Total Gadha and Dagny Taggart.And as they say, rest is the history. smile

I will come to CP next weekend for sure.

Dagny
TG Weds Dagny....
by A. D. - Friday, 3 April 2009, 03:02 PM

Somewhere betn Oct-Dec ’08, I got the 1st glimpse of this website. Was immensely pleased to have come across this the very 1st day..Since then I’ve been downloadin n savin the pages n goin thru them weneva I got time..I have a pile of doubts bt havn’t posted any of them yet(credit goes to my laziness)…Smtimes I thought wat cud b my 1st post…After a long time, today, I again surfed the site and came to know abt ur marriage n wat a better chance wud I hv got to post . Thanks a lot for everything!!! N Have a great married life…I dnt knw hw u ppl wud feel abt this bt ur love life has made me very happy…Helps one believe “Everything’s Possible” rite….  Lots of Love….

A.D.

Re: TG Weds Dagny....
by Dagny Taggart - Sunday, 5 April 2009, 12:11 AM
  Thanks AD. Atleast we made you write on TG.Com. Now stay with us. smile

Dagny
by himanshu mishra - Friday, 10 April 2009, 12:49 PM
  hi to total gadhas's web portal creater and director.i usually not fond of writing mails and post comments .but when i see your marriage and article i feel that i should write something for you.because i like your article in your website.your writing is such flawless that is really fantastic.onething i want to congratulate both of the couples for their happy marriage. there is one saying in hindi as you know jab anta bhala sab bhala.aur kya chayie.
second thing i want to thank both of your effort to take this hardship to create such nice mba coaching institute for the students.i was in iit delhi for 6 years.i had seen lot of guys.even coaching institute like roots to give coaching to mba aspirants.yours is best.thanks and kudos.keep it up.
by Half Gadha - Wednesday, 15 April 2009, 03:38 PM
  Sorry for being so late but that's should not be any reason not to post here:-
Wishing you both a very happy married Life and many more successes to follow !!
Btw, I was quite busy in my own marriage though. ;)
by Total Gadha - Wednesday, 15 April 2009, 11:28 PM
  Congrats HG smile

I hope you have a great life with the fairer half (half gadhi mebbe) of half gadha tongueout

Total Gadha
by Hungry Gadha! - Thursday, 16 April 2009, 02:26 PM

Hello TG & Dagnysmile

I’m really very happy for both of you….smile  wish you a great married Life ahead…God Bless you smile

Sadly, feeling bad….for conveying wishes very late…forgive me please!

PS: I’m just hibernated myself right after the D-day’s debacle…and was decided to return with a call convert but, damnit… the lone call which I had was…gone in vain. So, still no gift for you Dagny which i was promised…sad you know..I sincierly tried but lost…Neverthless, certainly I’m not going to give up my dream. I definitely….MAKE IT…and will meet you both on one finedaysmile

Love,

HG

by Ravi Sharma - Thursday, 16 April 2009, 06:30 PM

HI TG SIR

Great News!

Hundred times i met u but never felt that one sulk on ur face because of The separation you faced.

I m privileged to know you ... but i feel more privileged to know about your wedding and the struggle u faced.

May God bless you ...with every happiness of this world

This I wish from the bottom of my heart...

Have a Great married life ..... Keep rocking.......

by aakanksha modi - Tuesday, 21 April 2009, 12:42 AM
  congrats sir n mam
it ws such a pleasant surprise...
wishing u frm d bottom of my heart..

congrats once again..
by Dagny Taggart - Wednesday, 22 April 2009, 06:38 PM
  Thank you, guys. smile

HG,

Welcome back. smile

by avijit mohapatra - Thursday, 7 May 2009, 04:27 PM
  Congrats Dagny mam and TG sir
Mrs and Mr Tg rockzzzz
Have a happy and loving married life
Best of luckkk
by kaushal roonwal - Saturday, 9 May 2009, 10:58 PM

Congratulations TG and Dagny

the little vermilion is looking cute Dagny.

God Bless you....

Enjoy married life...

by Dagny Taggart - Sunday, 10 May 2009, 10:25 PM
  Thanks Avijit and Krushal. smile
by Vivek Jasani - Sunday, 17 May 2009, 02:33 AM
  congrats..!! though bit late.. but 2day only i join the gadha family..!  so don't wanna miss to wish you..!!
by j dinesh - Sunday, 17 May 2009, 01:16 PM
  MR & MRS TG
      wish u a happy married life
by arnab _quant-um - Sunday, 24 May 2009, 02:09 PM
  coooooooooooooollllllllll......love triumphs!
by arnab _quant-um - Sunday, 24 May 2009, 02:10 PM
  May u people be the happiest couple on earth....amen!
by Dagny Taggart - Tuesday, 26 May 2009, 01:28 AM
  Thank you all. smile
by SUPER gadhi.. :P - Thursday, 28 May 2009, 09:49 AM
  all the best guys... smile
u r jst lookin so gud togthr...n thankgodddd finally i hv a face to "the dagny mam".....tht i speak to in so many forums...
u r 1 of the sweetest couples..atleast frm the looks fo it...
i dnt knw if i qualify as a tgite yet bt yeah..m really hpy for u both...may god bless u...
by shiba desor - Saturday, 30 May 2009, 04:38 PM

dear tg sir and dagny mam

i am really really sorry i am so late. i had hibernated. i am really happy that you have finally tied the knot. ( about time too!).

may the love and insanity never endsmile

lots of warm wishes * pumps their arms in a vigorous handshake*

shiba

by Total Gadha - Wednesday, 3 June 2009, 09:34 PM
  Thank you all smile
by Amar Verma - Thursday, 4 June 2009, 02:55 AM
  hi TG sir and Dagny mam,
God bless you...
sorry for being late wish u a happy married life ,happiness and eternity of togetherness...
take care
by Venkatasubramanian S - Saturday, 6 June 2009, 04:45 PM
  May you be bestowed with happiness and overflowing joy for the rest of your life
by Mandeep Singh - Sunday, 7 June 2009, 03:05 PM

Hi TG Sir,

This is my first ever post in this portal. I wish u both a very happy and prosperous married life. May God bless u both.

Best Regards,

Mandeep

by iim freak - Monday, 15 June 2009, 10:52 AM

o man ,, how cud i miss this thread .. i am on TG since last 1 month ... anyways i found it today and am equally delighted, if not more, as ur closed ones will be. Thats v true that those who do gud to others are always blessed by God and u both hav proved it again .

There r very few people in this world who finally settle down in lif wh the person they love also There r very few people in this world who are happy with what work they do and this is coz they love doing it and hav always wanted, dreamt of it and u are among those fewer people who have both and I tell u TG sir and Dagny Ma'am that- " u people truely-truely desereved it  and have rather earned every bit of it "

May God bless u both and lemme not forget telling you that u make up a gr8 couple !!!- thanks for the pic

vaise i being from U.P. too.. "me ladki walo ki tarf se hua to TG sir shud giv me some discountstongueout although i wasnt present at marriage to hide his shoes "

--wanna meet u guys da nxt tim i visit delhi(currently wrking in hydbd) ... Al da best once again !!!

by d dahya - Thursday, 18 June 2009, 04:49 AM
  Keep rocking...........Mr&Mrs. TG
Indeed you guys have created the real example of words like "dreams,vision and passion"
by ujjawal kumar - Friday, 19 June 2009, 12:30 PM

hi TG sir and Dagny mam,
God bless you...
sorry for being late wish u a happy married life .

by Dipu Paswan - Sunday, 21 June 2009, 12:34 PM
  Wishing you both lots of luck,love,peace and happiness in your life ahead!!! Thank both of you for everything we achieved /learnt/shared etc in TG..God Bless !!!!
by Complete Gadha - Tuesday, 23 June 2009, 12:55 AM

Wish u happy married life TG Sir and Dagny maam... !!!

GOD BLESS U BOTH with loads of happiness.
by saloni swetambra - Wednesday, 24 June 2009, 07:55 PM
  Hello TG sir and Dagny mam,

Wish you both a very happy married life !!

This is my first post on this site. Came across this site an year ago and needless to say became a huge fan of it. This is a beautiful example of altruism and you definitely inspire us all I must say. This has remained a constant source of motivation for me all through my last year's CAT preparation. I used to go through the quantz - verbal lessons and forums almost everyday. I couldn't figure out why but my last year's CAT turned out to be a disaster; managed to get a call only from SP Jain, mumbai and couldn't convert it sad...

Today when I opened this site after a long time, I feel extremly motivated again and am all set to prepare and crack it this time !! All thanks to you ...

I am really happy for both of you and you both make an ideal couple smile...

Regards,

Saloni
by kumar utsav . - Saturday, 4 July 2009, 03:22 PM
  Hi TG,smile

First of all congrats( Although, i m doing this after 4 n half months of ur marriage) and best of luck to U n DT. May god always bless you with all happiness and joy.
I always wanted to see u ppl in a pic, 2day i got my wish fulfilled.
U 2 look great... made 4 each other.
Ur story will alwayz inspire me..(i m also going through such turmoil).
I m a regular visitor and member of this site n CBT, still i m wondering how i had not noticed such a wonderful news.

Sorry for being so late.

Utsavsmile
by KAMONASISH AAYUSH MAZUMDAR - Monday, 6 July 2009, 04:28 PM
  Congratulations. although i never knew about this (up until now) but i was sorta kinda guessing the same big grin
by Total Gadha - Thursday, 9 July 2009, 01:47 AM
  hmmmmmmm... smile smile smile She's sleeping right now and I am reading all the posts once again. Love you all, and a big thanks to all of you. smile
by shruti sehgal - Saturday, 11 July 2009, 07:07 PM
  hi tg n dagny..a month ago i startd chkin this site n since den my day doesn gt over til i chk out sm quant lessons here..1st tim i visistd dis forum n saw dis...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!........
m alwaz inspired by ur articles n aftr readin dis i wanna say hats off 2 u...gng thru al dat n stil u mangaed 2 cum up wid wonderful articles..u guys r a true source of inspiration!!
congratulations once again..hav a wonderful life!! smile
by piyush ..............here - Sunday, 12 July 2009, 07:14 PM
  hey CONGRATULATIONSS......just came to know about this......
by ravi mandal - Thursday, 23 July 2009, 01:39 PM

I wish a cheerful n prosperous life to both TG and Dagny.

Have a joyful married life ever.

by Gourav Garg - Thursday, 30 July 2009, 07:19 AM
  congrates I just come to know..wish you a very happy married life

as I am also from saharanpur , I can understand how difficult would have been for you to go thr by driving that even in winter.....
by brijesh singh - Sunday, 2 August 2009, 11:58 AM
  Hiiiii Tg and Dagny ma'am
wish you a very happy and prosperous marriage life ahead.......... 
by brendan decruz - Thursday, 6 August 2009, 11:40 PM

Hi mam/sir,

jus loved the pic....

pleez do post others, if any....

by AsHwIn Drmz - Monday, 10 August 2009, 01:01 PM

Hi Tg&DG

Wish u a very happy and Prosperous life ahead..Just came to knw abt the wonderful news...i have been a constant visitor of Tg.com and now a CBT member too.

Keep your gud work going ....

Wish u all hapiness in ya life...smile

Ashwin

by sivaram k - Tuesday, 11 August 2009, 05:11 PM
  Hi TG & Dagny,

Was going thru various forums today n clicked on 'General Articles' (never been thru dislink earlier) unexpectedly. Got very much surprised to see d subject 'TG weds Dagny'. All these days, I was under d presumption tat u both r a couple and d subject says 'TG weds Dagny'. More surprising is d fact that d article dates bac to Feb.
          Better late than never. My heartiest congratulations to u and wishing u all happiness n joy in life.
          Am lot more thankful to u for teaching n being with us, all these days, and not letting us feel ur absence anytime (even in ur trouble times)....

Sivaram
by Varun Goenka - Wednesday, 12 August 2009, 03:35 PM

hello TG sir n DT mam...

well...honestly speakin...i hv been visitin d site since'08...bt hv been written vry few posts...and i hd no idea bout your marriage...ts d first time i hv visited this blog...(even the heading under which dis blog lies)...

m overwhelmed...conratsss to u both...may god bles u!!i kno its more than late to wish...bt still cnt stop myself frm dat....smile

still feelin ashamed...i hv known dis site 4 more than a yr nw...but i came 2 knw bout ur weddin jst nw...m also a CBT member...pretty bad on my part...

jo bhi hain...better late than never...smileconratss onz again...god bles!!

by gunjan arora - Thursday, 20 August 2009, 03:53 PM
  really  happy to see ur pic ..actlly i was more excited thn happy to see u both...i hv been visited this site for quite a while now...but discovered ur pic today only....Hv A gRRRRRRRREEAT life ,,,god bls u
by gunjan arora - Thursday, 20 August 2009, 03:56 PM
  really  happy to see ur pic ..actlly i was more excited thn happy to see u both...i hv been visited this site for quite a while now...but discovered ur pic today only....Hv A gRRRRRRRREEAT life ,,,god bls u
by ankita jain - Monday, 24 August 2009, 05:13 PM

sorry for late wish.......today only i saw this post

My heartiest congratulations to both of you smile wish you happy married life!!!

very happy to see ur pic .....now i know you smile

With your story one thing is sure if you have passion and vision whole world is yours............and its always good with good people .....

you guys rock

by vishal bagade - Monday, 31 August 2009, 01:55 PM
  THATS SO BEAUTIFULL. CONGRATUALATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU.
by roshan mishra - Tuesday, 1 September 2009, 03:51 PM
  you rock sir congrts from boooooooooooooottttttttttttttttoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmm of my heart ...... ..
by rupesh mittal - Friday, 4 September 2009, 02:22 PM
  CONGRATS TG SIR AND DAGNY MAM.

I WAS SO LATE TO JOIN OUR GADHA FAMILY.

BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT GADHA FAMILY
by baavla bhoot - Sunday, 13 September 2009, 04:28 AM
  Dear Sir and Maam , Wish you both a very happy married life smile Sorry for being so late in wishing you. I noticed it just now .

Sir i have always been curious to know yours and maa'ms real name.Now that curiosity wont get satisfied  merely by knowing your names ...want to see your pics esp any of your wedding pic.
Sorry if i have asked  anything too personal smile

congrats again smile))

Regards,
Akhil
by cute devil - Tuesday, 15 September 2009, 05:01 PM
  HI TG/Dagny,
Am a late comer in this forum,.but..belated-but-much-heartly wishes for your wedlock....!!
all those pains you have gone through is the seal of strength of your everlasting relation!!!
Keep enlightening us!!!
Br,
imdevil
by Sneha Gupta - Thursday, 17 September 2009, 03:48 PM

Hey TG Sir/Dagny M'am,

Congratulations.

Have a great and rocking married life! smile

Sneha

by nidhi soni - Sunday, 8 November 2009, 05:54 PM
  sorry for wishing u late  :D have a happy married life ahead smile god bless u both
by jatin arora - Tuesday, 10 November 2009, 12:20 PM

Sorry for replying late and congartz on a happy and loving married life.

so whn is junior TG coming along.

by Dagny Taggart - Tuesday, 10 November 2009, 08:33 PM
  Thank you all. smile

Jatin, Did you meet my mom? tongueout I am not giving up on my independence for many years to come.

Dagny
by pulkit mittal - Friday, 13 November 2009, 01:05 AM
  How can I miss such a great happening when I am a frequent visitor of TotalGadha.com ?? Strange. And today also I came to know about it through you post on the wall.

btw, Heartly Congratulations to sweet and lovely couple. I am really a great fan of both of you. Whenever I talk CAT, I talk TotalGada. Moreover, I got a chance to look at faces of two wonderful persons. I am feeling really happy.

I am sure, you guys will be on top someday. Wish you all the best.
by Nish nishu - Wednesday, 17 February 2010, 12:15 AM
  Hey Lovely COuple...Wishing u a very Happy Marriage anniversary smile
by Rohit Ghosh - Wednesday, 17 February 2010, 07:11 PM

Happy Anniversary... U rock "TG and Dagny".....

TG + Dagny = (Hapiness(Learning))  

by Dagny Taggart - Thursday, 18 February 2010, 12:17 AM
  Thank you, guys. smile
by Seshagiri Rao Desaraju - Friday, 19 February 2010, 06:46 PM
  wish u a very happy anniversary TG sir & dagny mam...

and from the bottom of my heart i wish there would be no more tears in future..

by sana pratap - Friday, 19 February 2010, 11:23 PM

wish two of u a very happy wala anniversary

(n we wud not be hurt if u lose some of ur independence ma'am....just kidding)

by Slim Shady - Sunday, 21 February 2010, 02:16 AM
  congratulations Sirjee and mam!!
The two of you R-O-C-K!!
@ TG: Sirjee no more gadhiing around...lolz smile
by Dagny Taggart - Friday, 23 April 2010, 03:12 PM
  Thank you , all. smile
by arun gaurav - Tuesday, 4 May 2010, 01:41 AM
  congratulation Dagny mam....
and TG sir....
i have a very keen desire to meet you Dagny mam...
by niladri bhattacharjya - Tuesday, 20 July 2010, 03:21 PM

May both of you be blessed with good luck and never ending happiness. The Goddess of fortune will surely rain her blessings on you, and I pray that both of you get fully drenched and catch incurable lovearia from it smile 

by anmol jain - Friday, 30 July 2010, 09:52 PM

Extreme sorry for such a delayed Reply.

A big congratssssss. You both are just rocking. Wishing you a great great married life, and ofcourse a happy belated 1st anniversary

by Abhinaba Ghose u - Saturday, 30 October 2010, 01:55 AM
  Hi TG & Dagny,

I just came by this thread,through a google search.Was reading this post now.WhenTG had come to Pune for workshop classes ,he said some bits of both of you.Now, I got to know more and feels good to read.Have a happy married life.

smile

AG
by Anjali Gaba - Friday, 18 February 2011, 01:58 PM
  Wish both of you a very happy marriage annieversary
by Utsav Tiwary - Saturday, 19 February 2011, 12:14 PM
  Happy marraige anniversary to Sanjeev Sir and Rati mam...
by deepak sharma - Tuesday, 19 July 2011, 06:59 PM
  Wish u both a very very happy and wonderful life ....
keep doing good work
God bless u both
by spunky arora - Wednesday, 3 August 2011, 05:10 AM
  luv u bothsmile
stay blessed!!!
by Sirius Black - Tuesday, 24 January 2012, 03:20 PM
  I joined the Gadha family a little late, in 2011.. but the impact of your articles and the little insights about life and the art of interpretation has been as fresh as the early morning rain.

There's no point congratulating you for succeeding after all the hardships, so I guess I should rather choose to wish you immense luck and happiness for all the rest of your lives.. Indeed, you are right, you have the earned the love and respect of so many students, including mine, that nothing can ever go wrong.

It's an honour to be a part of the gadha family. You keep us inspired.
by TG Team - Friday, 17 February 2012, 04:23 PM

Just to remind everyone out here that TODAY is 17th February, wedding anniversary of TG and Dagny. So don't forget to wish them luck.

May Lord both of you flourish and smiling for ever!

by gaurav midha - Friday, 17 February 2012, 06:52 PM
  Happy Wedding Aniversary TG and Dagny.
by Aditya Sabnis - Friday, 17 February 2012, 07:13 PM
  Happy Wedding Aniversary TG and Dagny.
by tgdel570 tg - Friday, 17 February 2012, 11:46 PM
  happy wedding anniversary mam & sir!!!!! smile smile smile smile
by dharmendra mishra - Sunday, 19 February 2012, 08:34 AM
  Congratulations TG and Dagny and all our gadha family.So happy to hear this.I wish you from bottom of my heart a very happy and romantic married life and lots of gadhas at your home. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin
by tgdel225 tg - Monday, 20 February 2012, 01:44 PM
  Wish you a very happy marriage anniversary !!!