New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
1000 Reading Comprehension file
by Total Gadha - Sunday, 23 November 2008, 10:36 PM
  To see the answers, go to the 'tools' menu at the top, select 'options' and then check/uncheck 'show hidden text.'
Re: 1000 Reading Comprehension file
by brijesh jadav - Wednesday, 3 December 2008, 08:21 PM
  Hello ma'am....thanx  a lot for the file. But im not able 2 see the answers...coz ders no option as such in my browser (IE). Plz help if u can....
by Dagny Taggart - Friday, 5 December 2008, 09:13 AM
  Open word file- Click tools--options--tick hidden text. you would be able to view the answers in main file.

Dagny
by TANVI SRIVASTAVA - Saturday, 16 May 2009, 10:04 PM
  Hi Sir,

I am unable to view the answers. I have word 2007 and i guess the options differ. Please help me out if you could..

by shweta sahu - Thursday, 21 May 2009, 04:01 PM
  Hi..I am attaching the step by step approach to see the answers.Since I see a few people getting confused.
smile
by CATching CAT - Thursday, 28 May 2009, 05:25 PM
  Can this be used for CAT or is it for GMAT only ?
by Dagny Taggart - Sunday, 7 June 2009, 03:09 PM
  YOu can use it for CAT preparation as well.
by manoj kumar - Monday, 6 July 2009, 11:10 PM
  thanks a lot....u surely deserve a treat....
by Krritikks .. - Tuesday, 7 July 2009, 03:11 PM

Hi Dagny,

Firstly want to thank you for the effort that you've put in to bring these RC passagaes to us (Even if it's plain copy n paste it was helpful. n being into the s/w industry i know that even copy n paste requires some bit of effort.).

In the same breath I'd also like to ask you about the effectiveness of these RC passages from the CAT perspective. I found these passages a bit too easy to read , interpret and also to answer the questions that followed.

Also, I'd like to ask you about the accuracy level that, according to you, should be attained in answering these passages as also the average time that should be spent on each passage(including the questions that follow).

Krritikks

by Vikash Thakur - Wednesday, 8 July 2009, 10:16 PM
  Hi Dagny,

I share the same concern as Krritikks. Could you please reply to Krritikks's question?

-Vikash
by vibhu Priyadarshi - Saturday, 1 August 2009, 01:25 PM
  Thanks a Lot .. Really mean it....
by arnab chakraverty - Thursday, 10 September 2009, 04:34 AM
  thakns mam.today for the first time i open this site.and mam i am jst downloading this thing.thanks again.
by punam lade - Monday, 26 October 2009, 05:42 PM

Hello dagny,

Are these passages taken from gmat official guide .....also i dont see the tools options in the new microsoft office ........can you plz tell me how to see the the answers

regards

punam

by Kishan Kumar - Wednesday, 11 November 2009, 05:06 PM

i got the hidden text but i didn't get the correct answer like one sheet but i got C written in front of C but in front of other option like A or B or D or E! what does it mean? is this C the answer?
by barry white - Monday, 2 August 2010, 04:02 PM
  For Office 2010 users

Note   To view hidden text on the screen, click Show/Hide Paragraph mark Button image on the Standard toolbar (toolbar: A bar with buttons and options that you use to carry out commands. To display a toolbar, press ALT and then SHIFT+F10.).

by ritu sharma - Sunday, 29 July 2012, 01:06 PM
  mam plz help me..........to open these rc passages......how it opens

by Mandeep Patter - Saturday, 5 July 2014, 11:45 PM
  I'm sorry to ask this but are these answers credible, correct & authentic?