New Batches at TathaGat !!!               Directions to CP centre
Re: I have a question
by Dagny Taggart - Wednesday, 5 November 2008, 08:17 AM
  Hi BK,

Read This :

What kind of people is the Programme aimed at?

The MBA is aimed at people who normally have some experience in the world of work, but who are at a relatively early stage in their career. The Programme is suitable for people who want to increase their knowledge of business and management either to:

  • enhance their existing career and accelerate their promotion prospects or
  • change career by changing function, or industry
  • start their own business

The highly international nature of the Programme also makes it suitable for people who want international mobility. Above all, it is a preparation for general management with a global outlook rather than US-centric or Euro-centric.

Do I need work experience, or will London Business School admit graduates straight from university?

Admission may be granted to candidates with less than three years work experience, who present superior academic credentials and truly outstanding evidence of leadership through professional and personal experiences.

What are the characteristics of the typical participant?

The average work experience is 5-6 years. (Participants from some countries usually have less work experience than the average since their undergraduate study may be longer than others and/or national service has meant they started work later than others).

A key feature of the MBA is the stimulating and varied international participant mix. Each year approximately 15% of the class are from the UK. The remaining 85% is made up with participants from 50-60 different countries. Many of our participants come to London Business School with their partners and family.

London Business School's MBA programme is 15-21 months programme which means that they are already looking for candidates with some proir work experience and good overall profile so that candidates can adpat themselves in their rigrous schedule.