New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
London Business School (LBS)
by Dagny Taggart - Friday, 25 May 2007, 02:10 PM
  London Business School's Corporate Partnership Programme was founded in 1993 to encourage productive, long-term relationships with industry by connecting interested organisations with the latest developments in management education and research and a world-class group of business graduates.

gmat mba london business school

The School was instrumental in the foundation of the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad and regularly sends faculty to assist in programmes.

gmat mba 2007 2008 london business school
I have a question
by hbk Not joining IIML - Tuesday, 28 October 2008, 01:07 AM
  Do they consider freshers( with no work ex after 4 yrs of UG)??

The work ex ranges from 2-18 yrs in
Current class profile (MBA 2009) as per LBS website. Can i conclude that they don't considers freshers??

In case they do consider, how many got it in recent years??
Re: I have a question
by Dagny Taggart - Wednesday, 5 November 2008, 08:17 AM
  Hi BK,

Read This :

What kind of people is the Programme aimed at?

The MBA is aimed at people who normally have some experience in the world of work, but who are at a relatively early stage in their career. The Programme is suitable for people who want to increase their knowledge of business and management either to:

• enhance their existing career and accelerate their promotion prospects or
  • change career by changing function, or industry
  • start their own business

The highly international nature of the Programme also makes it suitable for people who want international mobility. Above all, it is a preparation for general management with a global outlook rather than US-centric or Euro-centric.

Do I need work experience, or will London Business School admit graduates straight from university?

Admission may be granted to candidates with less than three years work experience, who present superior academic credentials and truly outstanding evidence of leadership through professional and personal experiences.

What are the characteristics of the typical participant?

The average work experience is 5-6 years. (Participants from some countries usually have less work experience than the average since their undergraduate study may be longer than others and/or national service has meant they started work later than others).

A key feature of the MBA is the stimulating and varied international participant mix. Each year approximately 15% of the class are from the UK. The remaining 85% is made up with participants from 50-60 different countries. Many of our participants come to London Business School with their partners and family.

London Business School's MBA programme is 15-21 months programme which means that they are already looking for candidates with some proir work experience and good overall profile so that candidates can adpat themselves in their rigrous schedule.