New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!
University of Chicago Graduate School of Business (Chicago GSB)
by Dagny Taggart - Tuesday, 8 May 2007, 06:39 PM

Do you know that Chicago Graduate School of Business, a global body of 39 000 accomplished alumni and six noble laureates, offers a unique flexibility to its students in scheduling individual courses or making up missed classes? The Chicago GSB operates the Gleacher Center in downtown Chicago, approximately seven miles from the GSB's main campus. The home of the evening, weekend, and executive MBA programs, the Gleacher Center shares the same professors and course offerings as the main campus. However, because the Center caters to working professionals, most courses are taught in the evening and on weekends, while weekday courses are the norms at the main campus. The fact that the same courses - by the same professors - are taught multiple times each week on the two campuses gives Chicago GSB students a unique "back-up" option for making up missed classes. Although professors are not required to let full-time MBA students attend the Gleacher Center section of a class if they've missed their session on the main campus, most professors do not have a problem with the practice. This has the benefit of allowing Chicago students to balance their academic, recruiting and extracurricular commitments with greater ease, though may also result in less-cohesive course sections, since in any given week there may be students who choose to attend an alternative class meeting.

Chicago GSB mba business GMAT

The Hyde Park Campus (HPC) has 31 group study rooms designed to support students as they collaborate. Each study room is equipped with conference tables, wall-mounted flat-screen monitors, dry-erase boards, and network access. But the best part of Chicago GSB? It is the city about which it is said…

“A facade of skyscrapers facing a lake and behind the facade, every type of dubiousness”- - - E.M. Forster

chicago gsb mba business gmat

Re: University of Chicago Graduate School of Business (Chicago GSB)
by pankaj bang - Wednesday, 13 May 2009, 04:34 PM

Hi everyone,

I am new to totalgadha, but heard a lot about it from my friends.

Sorry that I am writing this post in wrong thread as I dont know how to start a new thread
Just wanted to know about two bschools - Thunderbird, (Glendale, Arizona) and RPI, Lally. (Troy, NY)
I have admits from these US uni. and getting scholarship of 25% from Tbird, while around 40% from Lally. So am confused about which to select. Please provide me some light.
My profile - IT exp 4 yrs

-dragstar

Re: University of Chicago Graduate School of Business (Chicago GSB)
by Abhishek Kasliwal - Wednesday, 17 March 2010, 09:09 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am a Chartered accountant of batch 2008(May). I want to pursue a one year programme in Hedge funds/investment banking.

Could someone please help me with the Names of business schools who offer these programs.

I have just started preparing for GMAT & have no idea about which business school to apply.

Awaiting reply......