New Batches at TathaGat Delhi & Noida!               Directions to CP centre
IIM Ahmedabad Video
by Total Gadha - Saturday, 5 May 2007, 05:31 AM

All you CAT 2007 aspirants, watch the life at IIM Ahmedabad, India's finest B-school, in this video. If this does not motivate you, I do not know what will. smile

You will need to download google video player to watch this. You can directly view the video at http://iim-ahmedabad.blogspot.com
Re: IIM Ahmedabad Video
by Amruta Khonde - Sunday, 3 June 2007, 01:41 PM

Hi TG,

I was a bit scepticle about attempting CAT 2007 as i thought i was not made for IIM-A but after seeing the IIM Ahmedabad video i realized this is the life i always wanted so i will now give CAT my best shot .

by Prateek Malik - Monday, 11 June 2007, 10:38 PM

the video gave me a high....but still being in IIM-A remains a dream sad

by TG Team - Monday, 18 June 2007, 09:34 PM
  hi tg
i've downloaded the player and still i m unable to play the video.
please help.
by Total Gadha - Tuesday, 19 June 2007, 12:08 AM
  Hi Kamal,

Visit the URL mentioned and watch the video there online. You might have to wait for a small amount of time for the video to start running.

Total Gadha
by dhruv singh - Saturday, 23 June 2007, 12:12 PM

hey TG,

My first mail to you......actually jst joined dis grrrrr88888 gang.....just wanna say dat could you plz send this video to me at dhruvk.singh@gmail.com ....I jst want to put it in my mobile so dat I can watch it whenever I feel low....

Thanks and Regards

by Total Gadha - Saturday, 23 June 2007, 11:23 PM
  Hi Dhruv,

Welcome to the 'Gadha Family.' smile Unfortunately, I cannot mail you the video as it is not in mpeg or any such format. This is a google video which buffers and uploads through google only. sad

Total Gadha
by amir khan - Friday, 3 August 2007, 09:58 PM

hi tg

thanxxxxx a lot for this vid...if possible do send me the download link for this vid...this vid is going to be my best motivational factor for cat prep.thanxxx a lot tg!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ankit garg - Sunday, 7 October 2007, 07:40 PM
  hi tg,,,

the link is not opening
i would like to c the video..

plz help..
by kanika mahajan - Monday, 8 October 2007, 09:07 AM

for all those wanting to see the inspirational and motivating video but r unable

follow this link on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHhAS98pAAY

by poonam thakur - Saturday, 2 August 2008, 10:12 PM

hey TG,

i cannot download d player nor m i able 2 follow d link pls help m gettin desparate 2 watch dat video pls pls help

by Partha S Mohapatra - Saturday, 13 December 2008, 06:47 PM

Hi Guys..

cool No words! Amazing video... ultimate booster for any serious MBA aspirant!!

by shrikant sharma - Tuesday, 10 February 2009, 08:09 PM
  hi , please guide how to watch this video... i am unable to open this .... mail me at shrikant.sharma@siemens.com
by Sugandha Naolekar - Wednesday, 10 June 2009, 03:06 PM
  Hello! Can u please send me the IIM-A video on my Email ID::sugandha.n87@gmail.com. I want to download it, but the link is not working. So please send me the video and den can download it easily.

Thax,
Regards
Sugandha!
by DIVYA BANGA - Thursday, 10 September 2009, 09:52 PM

such a great video..

seems lyk if m wud hav seen it b4 it wud hav helpd m prepare better and m wud hav been awake a bit earlier TOWARDS my preparation 4 CAT...

by keyur jain - Saturday, 19 September 2009, 08:42 PM
  Woah! the video was awesome, it has motivated me very much. can you mail it to my e-mail address keyur.jn@gmail.com please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Nakul Kothari - Saturday, 30 January 2010, 11:30 AM
  for all those guys who are having difficulty in viewing the video......download the addon of mozilla namely "Downloadhelper" and download it easily